• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Nation-States: Empires of Valinor

[QUOTE="general ostruppen]Yeah I just didn't get notifications what's up

[/QUOTE]
oh ok :P

turn 1 has started and I'm almost doen with post introducing our parlay!

Okay, just waiting on Ospiel. I'll probably update the map tomorrow. Rumanka and Ubresh, if it's all the same I'm just going to describe your invasions in the mod post. As a matter of fact, I think RPing out the invasion of neutrals is just an unnecessary hassle and I won't bother with it.

Furthermore, sorry for being MIA today I was at the girlfriend's taking a sweet-ass nap all afternoon. I'll edit the map tomorrow and, as Neo requested, give you guys Friday to scheme and call meetings between the characters. If you do have meetings, I highly encourage you to do a Google Docs collab and copy and paste it over. It just makes it easier for me.

@NecroKnight, your invasion of Kalmbourg was successful. I'm going to bed. Haha!

Shireling said:
Okay, just waiting on Ospiel. I'll probably update the map tomorrow. Rumanka and Ubresh, if it's all the same I'm just going to describe your invasions in the mod post. As a matter of fact, I think RPing out the invasion of neutrals is just an unnecessary hassle and I won't bother with it.
Furthermore, sorry for being MIA today I was at the girlfriend's taking a sweet-ass nap all afternoon. I'll edit the map tomorrow and, as Neo requested, give you guys Friday to scheme and call meetings between the characters. If you do have meetings, I highly encourage you to do a Google Docs collab and copy and paste it over. It just makes it easier for me.

@NecroKnight, your invasion of Kalmbourg was successful. I'm going to bed. Haha!
no problem lol. You might want to make us rp out invading the higher level neutrals as the ones with level 3 civil works would have an actual army.

and do a google collab? PFFFFFT waste of time. Lets just spam IC 2 & 3

NeoLeaf said:
Eh, our meeting takes place before March 20th, right?
It can. Whatever works for you. You just insisted on "no I'm still with shireling" so I didn't include you

NeoLeaf said:
Eh, our meeting takes place before March 20th, right?
I made me and Necros meeting happen on the 20th so that our meeting leads into hum calling a meeting with you

So, I come after necros?

If that be the case, I am the worst guest ever. My request to handle the open borders took place after February 20. For the meeting to start a month later is on me ._.

Last edited by a moderator:
NeoLeaf said:
So, I come after necros?
your meeting with necro happens after my meeting with him

our meeting will come after my royal marriage with Deth I guess

oh right.

I am meeting Necro on March 29. Guess I'll be meeting you around around April bob?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="general ostruppen]inform me when the meeting is ready if im suppose to attend

[/QUOTE]
our meeting shall occur after mine with Necro Ends

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]Worked a bit on my nations history if anyone is interested

[/QUOTE]
good so far!

Don't worry Deth, me and you will get the ball rolling soon! And very fats if I may add :)

Very fats indeed..... -_- You never fix your damn Typos, I mean you said you wanted to for,ally invite me rather then formally.

Yeah I feel like I could really flush out the war and such and then I was thinking of making the 'oppressors an empire once based in Brekt that now fell but I would prefer OP's permission for that.

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]Very fats indeed..... -_- You never fix your damn Typos, I mean you said you wanted to for,ally invite me rather then formally.
Yeah I feel like I could really flush out the war and such and then I was thinking of making the 'oppressors an empire once based in Brekt that now fell but I would prefer OP's permission for that.

[/QUOTE]
wyh fxi tpso when u can reed it stil?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back