• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Nation-States: Empires of Valinor

Hey, we have closed borders because your outsider but your a monarchy, you believe in breeding to rule so my nation may be open to discuss a new future where we are friends.

*sighs* I really need Shireling to respond to my posts. That way I can continue to respond to you and not have everyone confused wioth what I am doing.

Btw, bob and Glitch:

[media]

[/media]
You guys are seriously doing politics via mail? >_> How very arrogant of you both.

NeoLeaf said:
*sighs* I really need Shireling to respond to my posts. That way I can continue to respond to you and not have everyone confused wioth what I am doing.
Btw, bob and Glitch:

[media]

[/media]
You guys are seriously doing politics via mail? >_> How very arrogant of you both.
we can conduct politics however we like. How arrogant of you to think that your way is the only way.

plus I stated that I will be inviting him to parlay

NeoLeaf said:
Btw, bob and Glitch:

[media]

[/media]
We are busy world leaders, we cant jet set around the world to say 'oh yeah I want to be friends'

This be Bob and Glitch thinking about us...

Ed-Edd-n-Eddy-Memes-4-3.jpg

@NeoLeaf 's ability to recruit lots of men will be very formidable.

@Shireling do Neos troops get a debuff (like lesser quality) due to their larger numbers (So essentially they are Russia) or are they full strength? Dont care either way, just curious. Your the gm.

To the confused people and those who generally don't care.

I put dates on my letters to keep track of time ( I mean six months is a lot, c'mon ).

Now then.

The mail I sent to Slonia in the third IC takes place after the meeting with Luwestein and Praustein's meeting.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Bob.

NeoLeaf said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Bob.
what happens first?

And if your waiting for shireling you'll be waiting a while as you haven't even sent him new letters I believe

Bobisdead123 said:
what happens first?
And if your waiting for shireling you'll be waiting a while as you haven't even sent him new letters I believe
My ruler is right across the table having dinner with his ruler.

Last edited by a moderator:
NeoLeaf said:
My ruler is Right across the table having dinner with his ruler.
yeah but he said "We have to cut the meetign short due to the battles I have to take care of. We can continue this meeting through letters"

Meaning you are no longer across the table from him

@Bobisdead123 I'm specific on my deals and courtesies... I don't just go 'BAM! OPEN BORDERS! BYE!' and continue with what I am doing.

If he assumes that our deal went - he'll be confused at what comes after. So would you if you were to leave me hanging just because you want to write three ****ing sentences of a simple battle.

Last edited by a moderator:
NeoLeaf said:
@Bobisdead123 I'm specific on my deals and courtesies... I don't just go 'BAM! OPEN BORDERS! BYE!' and continue with what I am doing.
If he assumes that our deal went - he'll be confused at what comes after. So would you if you were to leave me hanging just because you want to wright three ****ing sentences of a simple battle.
well on not shireling

idk why he would give up on you because of small tiny battles

NeoLeaf said:
If he assumes that our deal went - he'll be confused at what comes after. So would you if you were to leave me hanging just because you want to write three ****ing sentences of a simple battle.
I don't find the need to write a ton of posts to say "we are friends yay". But I have invited re to parlay with me so calm down.

at least I have more than one person available with whom to actually talk with.

Yes, Bob. Rumanka's troops have a slight debuff. Poorer quality weapons and materials and so forth. Not as well-fed.

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]Are more developed neutrals more powerful?

[/QUOTE]
I assume so.

so I'll have an intro post for our parlay tomorrow

@NeoLeaf you don't have 2 Man Of Wars yet and only have a single army of 10,000 troops (you can split it up tho). Your man of war and the other army will not be done till next turn

Mmmmmmm...

I hope shire doesn't go straight ahead for the second turn. I have meetings with bob and necro that need to be resolved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back