• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Nation-States: Empires of Valinor

Bobisdead123 said:
@NeoLeaf send your leader over to me!!!
Patience.

I need to sort stuff out with Shireling's leader. Until then I can't do anything.

Btw going to attack Donbrecht...

Last edited by a moderator:
NeoLeaf said:
Patience.
I need to sort stuff out with Shireling's leader. Until then I can't do anything.

Btw going to attack Donbrecht...
Shire said u guys were done, its over with him Neo. He said its done no joke he ended it, your leader would have returned home

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]Also, out of curiosity, will the map be kept updated?

[/QUOTE]
I believe so

and smart idea making that transport and 2 more ships. Next turn you should make a research institute to get better ships. We will really dominate the seas early game. Early game is prime conquest time ;)

Persistent >:T

244cb00d6a9626939eb235cd96540468.png

awsdwas4862

Bobisdead123 said:
I believe so
and smart idea making that transport and 2 more ships. Next turn you should make a research institute to get better ships. We will really dominate the seas early game. Early game is prime conquest time ;)
You know how I think!

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]awsdwas4862
You know how I think!

[/QUOTE]
we think the same then my friend.

With this we can almost stunt our rivals growth, even conquer a player or two possible. We definitely can carve out a large Chunk of neutrals. I think my leader will be inviting yours over to parlay for sure

btw why does gen. Deth get so much money again? because he close all of its borders?

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]I mean.... I would advise Slonia to try very hard to apease me and bob. We are a two headed snake with both heads perfectly poised to strike at 'ya

[/QUOTE]
And how is tag-teaming on a single nation fun? If that were the case, then this game would be over in a week. GG, -_- very fun indeed.

Only thing left was Farfax - why looking at them was an even worse nation by relationships.

Atleast I am not distrusted - just not respected.

NecroKnight said:
And how is tag-teaming on a single nation fun? If that were the case, then this game would be over in a week. GG, -_- very fun indeed.
Possibly easier said than done. Your factions perk is that their captured territories start making points the turn they're claimed, implying that everyone else will need to take time to bring the new populace under control.

So on paper Slonia are the real early rush/blitzkrieg threat.

NecroKnight said:
I could take you over turn 3/4 if I wanted. I would do so but it would not be realistic as that would mean no nations tried to stop me and no neutrals formed a coalition.

If the other players act like Europe pre-WWII then I win. If they act smart then your safe

SpiralErrant said:
Possibly easier said than done. Your factions perk is that their captured territories start making points the turn they're claimed, implying that everyone else will need to take time to bring the new populace under control.
So on paper Slonia are the real early rush/blitzkrieg threat.
true, that and Romunka.

But I get a professional Army boost meaning my troops will defeat you in a fair battle (open field, same number, same tactics) allowing me to crush neutrals and threaten players early game

@NecroKnight Don't feel like im targeting your specifically - I'm targeting EVERYONE who isnt my ally.

And unfortunately your outsider scum and cannot be my ally

Bobisdead123 said:
@NecroKnight Don't feel like im targeting your specifically - I'm targeting EVERYONE who isnt my ally.
And unfortunately your outsider scum and cannot be my ally
Judging by my location, that was a possibility. Since its a tiny map too.

NecroKnight said:
Judging by my location, that was a possibility. Since its a tiny map too.
yep. You block my progress to conquer more land. I will either need military acces, transports- or to conquer you. You'll have to make a decision in the next few turns.

Bobisdead123 said:
yep. You block my progress to conquer more land. I will either need military acces, transports- or to conquer you. You'll have to make a decision in the next few turns.
So much for this game then.......

NecroKnight said:
So much for this game then.......
Uh. There is an easy way to prevent me form being able to do anythign to you for several turns. This is a military + DIPLOMACY rp (HINT HINT *cough allies* *cough entrenchments* *I dont have heavy atry* *cough*)

Go to vader if you think this sucks.

and no I havent - I dont discriminate.

NecroKnight said:
Hard...since everybody consider my peeps mongrels.
I could be open to it. My factions new and mistrusted by others on principle not unlike yours. They don't need to be buddies to see the advantages of trade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back