• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Nation-States: Empires of Valinor

We're not done... I am waiting for a reply.

It's a shame to have to cut it short. Btw what is the difference between the third and second IC?

Last edited by a moderator:
NeoLeaf said:
We're not done... I am waiting for a reply.
It's a shame to have to cut it short. Btw what is the difference between the third and second IC?
he said you guys were done. He stated earlier:

"DO you want to just assume they made a mutaual defense act and cut it short?"

(Said that yesterday I think)

@Bobisdead123

Could our leaders meet, since we are very close to eachother? We might engage in some hostile skirmishes at the beginning. And I'd like to keep it to a minimum for now.

NecroKnight said:
@Bobisdead123
Could our leaders meet, since we are very close to eachother? We might engage in some hostile skirmishes at the beginning. And I'd like to keep it to a minimum for now.
you'd have to send him a letter

Oh found it.

Shireling said:
Okay. We'll do a brief battle after I get off of school this afternoon.
@NeoLeaf, I'm a bit swamped right now. Karlyle is going to suggest a mutual defense pact. Accept or don't accept.

I'm gonna get another IC thread. It seems necessary.
Well, my plans are thrown out of the window if all you wanted was a defensive pact.

NeoLeaf said:
Oh found it.
Well, my plans are thrown out of the window if all you wanted was a defensive pact.
We can discuss more through correspondance. Right now I have to GM a couple battles.

@Bobisdead123, @NecroKnight I'll be at the house in twenty, but I'm gonna mess with my truck so I may not be able to GM for you guys until 5 or 6 CST.

Basics sorted out so as not to keep people waiting. Will try to get things fleshed out some more tomorrow when I've got more time.

I saw this thread and I have to say it looks super fun, but it looks a bit daunting.

Is it possible for me to join and if I can may I have help cuz I'm not that smart and this looks coplicated. But once I learn the rules I can handle myself.

MsPolite said:
I saw this thread and I have to say it looks super fun, but it looks a bit daunting.
Is it possible for me to join and if I can may I have help cuz I'm not that smart and this looks coplicated. But once I learn the rules I can handle myself.
I'm afraid the RP might be full

you'd have to check with the gm to make sure tho

If so would it be possible to play as a character for a country or maybe as the general populace of the nation's with some key characters that might add a layer of depth to politicking?

@Shireling

question posed

Bobisdead123 said:
MsPolite said:
If so would it be possible to play as a character for a country or maybe as the general populace of the nation's with some key characters that might add a layer of depth to politicking?
(first tho, is the RP full? She wants to join)

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]Ok. I AM BACK! WaddidImiss?

[/QUOTE]
my empire has begun!

SpiralErrant said:
@MsPolite
If the GM's cool with it I'd be more than happy to have some other PC characters to bounce off of when fleshing out Farfax.
Farfax is looking good! Remember that you can post your turn in IC1 at anytime, your already accepted!

SpiralErrant said:
Already done. Will hopefully get an in character post up in IC 2 later and add to the CS
nice nice. Look forward to whatever shit goes down lol

It might be more difficult for Slonia to capture territory as they are outsiders and no nation would ever consider falling to them. Most would see them as weak and therefore actually fight them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back