• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Nation-States: Empires of Valinor

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]yay

[/QUOTE]
But first..

PLEDGE YOUR LOYALTY TO ME AND ME ALONE!!! MWUHAHAHAHA

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]I pledge to something of a mutually befinicial agreement toward the foreign aims of agressive expansion and landgrabbing.

[/QUOTE]
Close enough.

I buffed the neutrals because I thought they would realize the need to defend their borders. Defenses are a huge buff so don't underestimate them. Yes, the map is small but with defenses at this stage in the game its very hard to take territory. PLUS you can build up your civil works and industry in one territory, so really expansion makes you a bigger target at this stage. Plus I'm glad to see the proto-alliances forming are fairly even. Slonia/Luswestein/Rumanka/Farfax/Ospiel with their various commercial and research buffs against isolated Arstotchka and Ubresh and Praustein, which is currently bottlenecked by Slonia and Rumanka.

ALSO, the question was posed what happens if you invade a neutral nation at once. You can choose to fight together and co-occupy the country or fight over the country against each other and the defenders.

Also, why don't we make the turns a week long? We have decent interests and I can see you guys want to expand into character building. You can start posting your turn, but nothing will be final until next weekend.

Shireling said:
I buffed the neutrals because I thought they would realize the need to defend their borders. Defenses are a huge buff so don't underestimate them. Yes, the map is small but with defenses at this stage in the game its very hard to take territory. PLUS you can build up your civil works and industry in one territory, so really expansion makes you a bigger target at this stage. Plus I'm glad to see the proto-alliances forming are fairly even. Slonia/Luswestein/Rumanka/Farfax/Ospiel with their various commercial and research buffs against isolated Arstotchka and Ubresh and Praustein, which is currently bottlenecked by Slonia and Rumanka.
ALSO, the question was posed what happens if you invade a neutral nation at once. You can choose to fight together and co-occupy the country or fight over the country against each other and the defenders.
yeah, im gunna get butt raped if I try anything. I needs to get better soldiers > :D

Shireling said:
Also, why don't we make the turns a week long? We have decent interests and I can see you guys want to expand into character building. You can start posting your turn, but nothing will be final until next weekend.
Woo, Good man! So how would co-occupation work?

Bobisdead123 said:
yeah, im gunna get butt raped if I try anything. I needs to get better soldiers > :D
Artillery will help.

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]Woo, Good man! So how would co-occupation work?

[/QUOTE]
I mean, your leaders tell your field marshals to get together, you form a battle plan, you kick ass.

Shireling said:
Artillery will help.
I mean, your leaders tell your field marshals to get together, you form a battle plan, you kick ass.
I know but I need Industry level 2

Shireling said:
Sounds like a good idea.

Also the letter post may have been lost in the shuffle but would your leader be interested in the invitation for a meeting from Farfax?

@NeoLeaf

I know rping battles would be cool, but theres little point in wasting the gms time to fully rp a battle against a neutral with 1 civil works that will never be able to defend itself

No, I dont mean when it come to TAKING the territory I mean when it comes to holding it, do we draw a line down the middle and each have a copy of the nation or what?

Shireling, how do the neutral's armies compare to the players? Is a single army of neutral troops on par with a single army of regular player trops?

Bobisdead123 said:
Shireling, how do the neutral's armies compare to the players? Is a single army of neutral troops on par with a single army of regular player trops?
With no other buffs taken into consideration, yes.

I will split up neutral territories.

Bobisdead123 said:
I know but I need Industry level 2
I need to fix that. It should be just level one. I mean, at this point its bronze cannons but still artillery.

SpiralErrant said:
Sounds like a good idea.
Also the letter post may have been lost in the shuffle but would your leader be interested in the invitation for a meeting from Farfax?
Also, sorry, man. If you go ahead and write up an intro of my leader coming to Farfax, I'll jump in this afternoon.

Shireling said:
With no other buffs taken into consideration, yes.
I will split up neutral territories.

I need to fix that. It should be just level one. I mean, at this point its bronze cannons but still artillery.

Also, sorry, man. If you go ahead and write up an intro of my leader coming to Farfax, I'll jump in this afternoon.
oh, SWEET! TIME TO KILL!

I need a research institute, ugh

Could I overwhelm an entrenched Neutral force with 30,000 infantry and 1 Arty detachment?

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]Bob, its there, also ima get some of that 3.5? Claim its a wedding gift or some shit? :)

[/QUOTE]
What do you need it for? You have a large income

Users who are viewing this thread

Back