• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Nation-States: Empires of Valinor

This is just a reminder for some. ( °-°)

@NecroKnight Our character's have entered your palace. Need negotiations to proceed.

@Bobisdead123 Waiting for the arrival of K.V at a villa. Show yourself!

@Shireling Alright, I've conquered Donbresch in first turn. Thanks for updating the overview.

I guess it's up to me to flesh out the epic battle between them and my forces, aye? *Evil Throat laughter*

edit: Question, turns have gone back from a week to being six months?

Last edited by a moderator:
NeoLeaf said:
@NecroKnight Our character's have entered your palace. Need negotiations to proceed.

@Shireling Alright, I've conquered Donbresch in first turn. Thanks for updating the overview.

I guess it's up to me to flesh out the epic battle between them and my forces, aye? *Evil Throat laughter*

I will reply likely today or tomorrow. I'm on a mini posting hiatus

NeoLeaf said:

Turns were always six months in in-game time. They're still a week in real time.

Also, I've decided a better remedy than changing the research values is to raise the number of research points a research institute accrues per turn. I'm thinking two or three per turn instead of one. I realize this will lead to an escalating technological arms race, which is why I'm also divising an espionage system for the game to sabotage other players or steal their resources and technology.

Okay. The espionage system is very simple. It is the only mechanic of the game that relies on dice besides the random events (which are coming next turn). Basically, after you build an Intelligence Headquarters, you can train spies. The number of spies in a territory determines the number of dice that get rolled. If the infiltrating side wins, they steal tech or sabotage something. If the counter-infiltrating spies win, at least one of the opposing spies is "detained for questioning" and can be executed outright or bartered for.

Also, updated the research value of the institutes and fixed the industry value for the artillery. All of this is in the overview. Feast your eyes, peasants.

I see that some of you are waiting on others to do character interaction, that being the case I want the turns in by midnight Sunday (Central Time) but I will wait to post mod posts until Monday night.

I think we do

I get my first research point on the third turn... :c

Ah right... I am almost doen with my epic post on the war with Donbresch - I doubt anyone will read it though... save for Bob given his cahracter's militaristic nature.

NeoLeaf said:
Ah right... I am almost doen with my epic post on the war with Donbresch - I doubt anyone will read it though... save for Bob given his cahracter's militaristic nature.
I will read it, I mean Ima make a short one about my war

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]Fukk, I am fighting my own war, I cant really help right now.

[/QUOTE]
Well, you are only at war with an NPC which you beat and can easily send ships to blockade them. And send an army over next turn.

Okay?

I'm making another map for Donbresch and it's cities, provinces etc.

Man that article reads like a Great War article xD - no offense.

Alright, Glitch sprinkled fairy dust and captured the capital thus forth the entirety of the land.

Other than that, bob what you are suggesting sounds interesting. Two nations attacking one.

I think Shireling mentioned something like that somewhere.

NeoLeaf said:
Alright, Glitch sprinkled fairy dust and captured the capital thus forth the entirety of the land.

Other than that, bob what you are suggesting sounds interesting. Two nations attacking one.

Up to the attacks if they split the nation or fight over it. Summise of what he said, also I know I BS my way through that NPC but its 1am, I have been working for 12hrs and in the MOST uncomfortable shoes. So fuck detail right now.

Oh nice!

A fellow person on European soil. It's 2 am here and I am going to bed in twenty minutes.

NeoLeaf said:

I'm not suggesting anything. I began my invasion right when the turn began. I would probably be at the Kasrul capital by now at least. If Necro enters the war now against them my nation will consider it an act of war as we feel Kasrul should be ruled by Praustein, not by outsiders

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]Up to the attacks if they split the nation or fight over it. Summise of what he said, also I know I BS my way through that NPC but its 1am, I have been working for 12hrs and in the MOST uncomfortable shoes. So fuck detail right now.

[/QUOTE]
there will be no splitting of territory as far as I'm concerned

Bobisdead123 said:
I'm not suggesting anything. I began my invasion right when the turn began. I would probably be at the Kasrul capital by now at least. If Necro enters the war now against them my nation will consider it an act of war as we feel Kasrul should be ruled by Praustein, not by outsiders
So if the Praustein troops see the Slonian soldiers, they will automatically attack them? Or does Krieg send a letter declaring war to Grace first before having his commanders do something bold?

Bobisdead123 said:
there will be no splitting of territory as far as I'm concerned
I know that feel.

NeoLeaf said:
So if the Praustein troops see the Slonian soldiers, they will automatically attack them? Or does Krieg send a letter declaring war to Grace first before having his commanders do something bold?
I know that feel.
it all depends on what shireling says about shoes invasion began first. Technically I should have conquered them already as I began my invasion right when the turn began

Users who are viewing this thread

Back