Naruto - Back to Basics - OOC

Right my bad.

I'm being retarded

Anyway next turn is gonna be focused on internal.

And my money on who wins is Team B because they got the better team dynamic

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
O.o I thought you said that would start next round?

[/QUOTE]
I think that was meant in a "don't bother editing" way, not a "continue doing it" way.

Nautilus said:
I think that was meant in a "don't bother editing" way, not a "continue doing it" way.
I should have been clearer with what I meant; it was too late to bother editing and the river anti-spam rule goes into effect next round but it doesn't mean you should continue on this round.

[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Clever

Forgot to add difficulty but you passed as I was gonna have it at thirty .

Anyway gonna make a post soonish.

Expect sensei disapproval

Oh yeah! As the Courtier, tis my job to introduce what the Passion inflicted was. So gonna make sure that is known.

So basically I'mma inspiring the Passion of Fire, the wonderous joy of love for Takahashi!

Dat Kokoro gonna go dokidoki.

Which also has the Breath Penalty if you don't express the wonderous love and such. But also has the nice hyperactivity of inspiring chi (I believe... if wrong I would appreciate a correction.)

Basically one of the Passions that's mentioned in the book straight up.

And disapproval for who, Takahashi did nothing wrong!

Can't do that gotta choose one effect

And doing an if then type statement condition would be using the pair tech secret art move which you don't have I believe. And it would be expressed differently

My mistake Ixa, thanks for pointing out.

Aaand no, don't have Ying Yang Pair isn't it?

Mmmkay, going with Hyperactivity for the effect. Pretty sure rippling roll and such still applies yea?

Ah you are talking about the other one! Yeah, I'm going to need to get those sooner or later. Well at least after Heart-Breaking Words. That I feel, I should get sooner than the other fun stuff in the Courtier's Secret Arts.

Hey Ixacise, if I want to destroy the ground with an improvised internal tech, what could I use? Note that it is a shaping wave.

depends on narration however might if you have it is fine, also I guess you could use your damage stat but that's lame.

Also improvisation with tech is 1 chi per +5.

Nuking floor I'm think is memorable or hard. Pushing toward memorable cuz name makes it sound good to award a deed for successfully pulling it off

Sure.

Hopefully those joss points will help along with any river. And if you get a crit success more goodies await.

Beat a 40 difficulty.

Also @ everyone else let's get the initiative rolls going so we can get close to ending the epic game of dodgeball.

I rescind that penalty because that 3 points away from a crit.

50 being in between memorable and fantastic.

I don't think malicious joss can take dice from someone's pool like that O.o . It's for opposed rolls?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back