Naruto - Back to Basics - OOC

Nah that would finesse or might or medicine depending on method

Tactics is more maneuvering and shit

No, you'd use Might for those since it's brute force. Feinting in a certain way to back your opponent into a corner would be Tactics.

The old "toss a ball in the air and then nail them while they aren't looking" trick could also work. Hitting someone slightly differently isn't tactics, though. Sort of like how convincing someone to do something for you isn't tactics.

Also I was looking and it says in the manual that you can only go through the river order once per round, meaning that you can only do the wash/float/flow/flood once per round, rather than once per turn as we've been doing. So are we still using that, or are we doing it per-turn like what's been happening, @Ixacise?

Nautilus said:
The old "toss a ball in the air and then nail them while they aren't looking" trick could also work. Hitting someone slightly differently isn't tactics, though. Sort of like how convincing someone to do something for you isn't tactics.
Also I was looking and it says in the manual that you can only go through the river order once per round, meaning that you can only do the wash/float/flow/flood once per round, rather than once per turn as we've been doing. So are we still using that, or are we doing it per-turn like what's been happening, @Ixacise?
Let's do it per round.

So, wait, are we starting that next round? Because we already have at least two violations of that in the current one. Are we just doing it from, say, this point onwards?

you'll be fine if you dump 2 chi and have enough toughness. At worst you're out

Actually might just rule the attack a no go since going by the description it seems might based.

And mask has no might which would lower the result.

brb dinner

Doesn't really matter either way, as long as it's clarified. My river's full, so if it was nullified I couldn't use that 2x9.

Well bonnenheim already rolled and the marvel didn't hit. Since you have no might the modifier you'll nab is 0 which means it'll miss

There is an art to taking things to the face without flinching. Practice enough and you can even tank a spirittail beast bomb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back