Naruto - Back to Basics - OOC

It is a sign of high ordered behavior.

Pssssssssssssssst.... Maaaaasq.... Maaaaaaaaaaasq. PSSSSSSST, I seeeee a rivalry with Ichigo in the future. Hiiiint, hiiiiiint. It seems like that would be a thing that is in development. Nuuuudge, nuuuuudge.

MechaGhoul said:
It is a sign of high ordered behavior.
Pssssssssssssssst.... Maaaaasq.... Maaaaaaaaaaasq. PSSSSSSST, I seeeee a rivalry with Ichigo in the future. Hiiiint, hiiiiiint. It seems like that would be a thing that is in development. Nuuuudge, nuuuuudge.
The Lampere have no rivals

The Lampere have no rivals
*Slams hand on desk*

objection-vector.png

*Flips papers* The Lampere Clan has no Rivals you say?

I'mgonna show you. I'm gonna show all of you. I'm gonna show you all why youshould fear the Lampere name!...I still plan too outclass you every way.
Pass. I know what I did wrong, and it wasn't that. I'll show the skill I have over you in due time, Takahashi

How do you explain these comments!? If not through rivalhood!?

[media]

[/media]
More to the point, human dominance of the feline race sounds fun. Why wouldn't you do that?

And now there will be a phoenix wright scenario.

Anyway, rivals thing could be cool but if kin isn't up for it not much that can be done

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]The Lampere have no rivals

[/QUOTE]
Is that because they don't compete in the first place?

Kin, look, even just pointedly ignoring my dude IC is good, but you need to post something so that we can move on with our shenanigans.

It's cool.

Also it's time for Super dodgeball shenanigans.

Anyway I'll be doing OOC in the IC in terms of helping with combat and making sure it goes smoothly.

It's not like anyone has Dragon's Stance as their external. Iiiif that were the case though... Theeen would be a good time to care more about that extra 5 to iniative.

Or anything like that. Don't think anyone has any External Feature depending on speed level.

Sides, we're gonna roll for continued iniative, after the round ends anyway, I can used the Unarmed Bonus there that time.

And of course for this Dodgeball Tutorial Stage we are all using Unarmed, so moot advantage anyway. But if we were using different combat styles, then it'd matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I just throw it at someone? Anyone?

[/QUOTE]
Yup choose anyone who isn't on your team.

Remember strike is your to-hit skill

once you finish this round we'll do another plain round just for the sake of learning through repetition and then add more stuff namely externals and encouraging the usage of marvels

Also don't forget to use your river to help do more damage

Users who are viewing this thread

Back