Naruto - Back to Basics - OOC

If you're referring to the Internals & Externals yeah kinda. Externals are how you fight and Internals are the ninja magic for all intents and purposes.

Ixacise said:
If you're referring to the Internals & Externals yeah kinda. Externals are how you fight and Internals are the ninja magic for all intents and purposes.
yeah that's exactly what I'm referring to thank you. Hope to get accepted and rp with you guys soon.

Nautilus said:
No problem.
You guys do know how to play Legends of the Wulin, right?
If not it's fine there's like 3 other newbies to the system and if you need help grokking Wuling you got me and others to help you two

Nautilus said:
No problem.
You guys do know how to play Legends of the Wulin, right?
No never heard of it v.v sadly lol...

Ixacise said:
If not it's fine there's like 3 other newbies to the system and if you need help grokking Wuling you got me and others to help you two
Well I need help with what fighting style to use I made one up so far "Wrath of the Gods" will that be fine? xD

Ixacise said:
Well then, getting acquainted with it would be most useful
hmm I will check it out but let me finish my RP char and you guys can tell me where I went wrong

Oh wow okay hold up I think we might have hit a miscommunication here. This isn't a freeform- it's a systems game. A systems game run in Legends of the Wulin. Making up styles and the like isn't a thing you can just do here.

You'd probably be best off downloading the rulebook and reading at least the books of Wood, Earth, Metal, and probably the start of Fire as well so as to get a decent grip on the basic mechanics of Legends of the Wulin.

Kai123 said:
hmm I will check it out but let me finish my RP char and you guys can tell me where I went wrong
Well I suppose you could, pilgrim. But you'd only have one section complete.

Like Nautilus said this isn't freeform. After all where did you think all that others stuff and numbers came from

Hey, we can help you learn the system, but you should probably have an idea of what you're getting into before you make your guy is all.

So how about it? Ready to enter the wonderful world of dice mechanics?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

If you got the willingness we can teach.

It's a pretty cool game I don't think there's any other game that allows you to toss flaming poison needles while using shit-talk-no-jutsu

Aight, juuust gonna check again, for why the Hell not.

Soujiro's Students are Masq, Naut, and Myself.

While New Teacher has Bonen, Span, and Blum. Who is giving them GLORIOUS DANCE EXERCISE WARM-UP.

And, what about Soujiro's crew? What are we gonna do?

OH, also probably a good time to ask about like, Ninja Missions 'n such.

Good question.

Probably some menial tasks or more roleplay before getting into some missions or some practice spar

@YinXVII

I assume by your lack of response you have no interest much like your friend @Kai123, who should probably stop watching this thread so he doesn't get alerts in a game he's not playing in

Last edited by a moderator:
WELL GLORIOUS SENSEI WILL TELL US OF WHAT GREAT AND EXCITING THING HE WANTS US TO DO.

Plus, we can compliment Ichigo for the wondrous skills, of being a smug cat.

But do cats really need skills to being smug little shits or is something inherent like fire being hot?

Well all cats have the inner smug little shitness. But it must be tempered to achieve a true smug enlightening.

Such an enlightenment has not fall upon the GLORIOUS LAMPERE name. No, they appear to not understand the sheer smug prowess that Ichigo possess, despite her attempts of enlightening (ie. Insulting)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back