Naruto - Back to Basics - OOC

The game's narrative time framing is a little bit weird.

Also I'll get a post soonish and then we can do some condescendingly easy missions akin to the the buttloads of gathering missions you get when you're low rank in Monster Hunter that you gotta clear before fighting the boss monsters.

Anyway yeah some missions and then the whole Chuunin exams which will be super meta in that there will an actual exam with grading. Except the grades don't matter because you'll all pass cuz plot and then maybe a cage match thing because shonen

Speaking of the scene, only Naut needs to summon after Masq yea?

Ah and just saw ya mentioned the stuff Ixa.

Sounds sweet. Let's do this!

Honestly I'm making shit up as I got in terms of any coherent metaplot given that I tossed away the clusterfuck of the weird thousand years ancient evil masterplan dickery bullshit that just piled up on the story post timeskip.

Especially since there's no pic related to kickstart said convoluted plan

wkTrbIe.jpg

I wish someone else would join so I could make two teams cuz even if I did discount the cat as a student and more as some pseudo helper thing the amount of people would be lopsided

Surely it'll happen sooner or later Brot.

Ah yeah, what kinda strange sort of bee is Masq gonna get for the summon?

So I take it dog was unsummoned or whatever? I'm assuming since you aren't posting him he got unsummoned?

Last edited by a moderator:
Right so there's new people and now there's enough for another team.

Yeah so that's gonna happen.

Mask,Ghoul, & nautilus you stay with the initial teacher.

You other three get to have a separate teacher

Ah yeah, Masq, just a quick notice, Kenta was merely thinking of what he wanted to summon.

Never said he wanted to summon the monkey itself.

And so Masq, Nautilus and I with Soujiro.

And Bonen, Span, and new person with the new teach?

yep that's how the plan is.

I'll try and build new teach soon enough.

However once Blume is done I'll just reveal the teacher but not do anything that would use stats yet

Have you tried looking at the first post in the CS thread? Because it's there. You can seriously just copypaste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back