Naruto - Back to Basics - OOC

Oh I might be a bad person but you still forgot to add the skill and give the roll/result

Truly they'd be a great team! Scorpion just tries to stab him all the time.

"Trust me Froggy, I -won't- stab you. Trust me! I'm a Scorpion!"

"...I stabbed that one time. But this time, I changed! TRUST ME! I'm a Scorpion!"

Well that is if he mentions his roll/result and add the skill to make sure Ixacise knows.

Ah Bonnen! Glorious summon! Truly the heroic lad. Truly fun things will emerge from it.

Yo Ixa, so who's next in summon after Bonnen dismisses the glorious Taiyo San. Nautilus or Masq?

Oh. Masq there you are. I have no idea what you are talking about, buuut since you are heeere...

Why yeeeeeees. Yes I would like a reply. Yessss....(} :) )

It was quelled. BY THE HEROISM OF TAKAHASHI.

"Oh Takahashi. I was so wrong about you~!"

"You just needed to see TRUE JUSTICE!!!"

Just do more rolls until you get good.

Also not like the 23 really helps much since I think difficulties jump by increments of 5

Not how it works that's just flavor text. Penalizing you for a good roll would be retarded.

What the...

-.-

But wait, wait. Bonnen had three 10's. Shouldn't that be 40 that was got then? Kill me now

Masque the river thing was Mecha being facetious I think, since your river drains at the end of a scene.

Also you'd be better off picking basically any die other than that 10 you rolled since that's the lowest rollable result.

Here, look, so your roll was 9, 7, 0, 4, 6, 3, 3, right?

That means you can pick from 1 nine (a 19), 1 seven (a 17), 1 zero (a 10), 1 four (a 14), 1 six (a 16), or two threes (a 23)

So you pick one of your results, add your mods, and boom, done.

Oh wow. Remind me to un-friend Mecha on Facebook. I kinda see why people get turned off to dice games.

Thank you for the help! Really. I appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back