Naruto - Back to Basics - OOC

As for my submissions obviously we got the Kage and the academy, and the Secret ninja police/Anbu units

And for something to facilitate shonen fighting shenanigans: The village is home to a moderately large fighting tournament (who's name I have not yet decided) Naturally it has a spiffy prize as well as drawing all sorts of foreigners and juicy plot hooks and whatnot.

Anyway I'm probably gonna take some of these suggestions and see what I can do with the lore sheet set up

Aight. Cool.

Oh! And the Tournament should offer the one spiffy prize, then if you so choose, THE MYSTERY BOX. Who knows what it has?!

There will be more but they can wait also I want to get around with making sheets that add kung-fu goodies of techs and secrets and maybe even some transcendent style or weapon for fun. But which will be a bit tricky to design and I kinda want to port some of the existing material of that nature to the homemade stuff

Anyway we're long overdue for a start so let's gets cracking and I'll get the new IC written up.

Lol what the. ARGH! Fine, fine. Just hope I don't regret this.

Sorry I may be a bit slow =P

Gotcha. Alright. So. This River and Lake is the 7 die of 10 correct?

Edit: Ah Spirit. okay

Aw what, right when it was getting good! Lampere is going to runs circles around her class

MechaGhoul said:
The circle is but an illusion of the mind.
Open yourself to enlightenment, with delicious Nin-pop.
=P I can tell our characters will have an interesting relationship

Users who are viewing this thread

Back