Naruto - Back to Basics - OOC

Takahashi is a Hero of Justice after all.

Working with someone who doesn't get the 'Hero of Justice' Part.

Though really that could apply to the team in general.

Yeah, interesting relationships shall occur.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol. Nah I think it's just Tak and her.

Cat-boy/girl seemes pretty relaxed so No problems there.

Bonnenheimer's fellow seems like that reclusive watcher though. That is okay too.

Taka though...omg. He flat out ignored her. Yelled in her ear. He is the Naruto of the RP. And that's..not good.

If that is the case, that means he is Ninja Messiah. Clearly with his Cockroaches he is destined to save the world, for Great Justice, and through over the top Hero Poses.

I haven't even gotten the rest of the Ninja Sentai Force to do pose-work yet! Only to be promptly snubbed for wanting to do Heroic Choreography!

You're really gonna go with that...?

Bees are willing to do die once they're set on something (I think right?)

Hard to say...it's someone who can't stand Naruto. And is very direct and furious for no reason.

Which is a lot of people?

The "Comes from a clan of superior warriors and very much would like everyone to realize this" makes me think of Neji, is all.

Masq, you forgot to add your breath to your roll. You're a warrior, and you have +10 to tactics so I think that totals to 25.

Nautilus said:
Masq, you forgot to add your breath to your roll. You're a warrior, and you have +10 to tactics so I think that totals to 25.
Thank you. I actually was reading through to find this "Breath thing," but I couldn't =/ Thank you!

@Ixacise

LOL! WHAT? TWO fives you bum?? Is it cause I didn't add the breath?? I'm going to kill you when this is over!

Aw, what the heck? I didn't know I was supposed to do that..

So I have to re-roll?

Shut it MECHA you jerk

Lol. No way. You singled me out on purpose. You're such a bad person. Fine, fine. I'll wait for the other students then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back