• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Nanairo Academy (Accepting Always)

Proceed to the next day (Monday Vote Yes when ready)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Student_Name: Royama , Ibiki

Tags: Jacob, Saeki

Relationship_Status: Single

Feeling: Exhausted

Ibiki Royama picked up his bags groggily, groaning dramatically as he did. Back to school again...the end of summer. Realizing this once again, he sighed.

"I guess this is it then. My fifteenth summer come and gone, how tragic." he muttered, moving a few purple bangs out of his eyes. He blinked, still feeling drowsy. He noticed his roommate...what was his name...Saki? Saeki?

Whatever, he would figure it out later. The boy, seemingly a first year, seemed a little nervous. He normally would have gone over to comfort him, but didn't bother. No use lying to him, it was gonna be hard and they both knew it.

"I'm wasting away my teenaged years here." he said to no one in particular. He missed sleeping in like a normal person already.

These people were probably already fed up with his attitude, but it was all part of the plan. Go in with the lowest possible expectation and come out pleased. Works every time.

{{ @Mr jake @Stormfast

Sorry, I don't really know what's happening,

so I'll just...yeah.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]He turned the says" Hello and classes ay Chemisty, lit and PE what about you", ' that fan girl was kinda annoying but when it's only for a short amount of time it's fine, as for work i hate board i work with sometimes, such fracking slave drivers'.

[/QUOTE]
"Lit, Bio, History, Algebra 2 and PE, I skipped a grade but had to stay behind in one academic class so that I could 'grow closer to my peers'." She told him, annoyed that she still had to take bio, even though she took it the year before at home.

"Thanks!" She smiled, eating some of the ice cream. "Lets go! Ive been dying without my earphones." She sighed dramtically, grabbing 2 suitcases.

Yukki saw her sister" i guess i just go your busy" she say sadly tripped over a chair hitting her face" owie" her ice cream fell on her she felt they were laughing at her she had tears" bye" she say

"Ouch I'll be back to check on you later" She said to her sister. "Alright let's go" she carried up her suitcases. By the time she got up there her arms were very sore having never to lift that much and slide the key into the lock and opened the door she held it down and starting unpacking. She hung her poster around the room, put her laptop and makeup supplies on her desk then sat on her bed for a slight break. " So are much of an early person because I can tell you I'm not." She said looking out at the window at the sun now starting to set. @RealityEntity @Zeldafangirl

Rea followed after her, lugging her own suitcase. 'How much did I pack?!' She thought, huffing. She started decorating. She set up her laptop on a desk nearby with some headphones and a controller. She put her clothes inside te closet, careful not to wrinkle them, since she just ironed them. After that, she pulled pulled out her earphones, fist pumping. As her roommate said those words, she turned to the window and saw indeed, that the sun was setting. "So, what do you want to do now?"

Yukki just smiled" that was embarrassing i can't believe i got ice cream in my hair she was alone in her dorm so she play her violen

"Hmmm I don't know really I have not thought that far ahead you can go out I think I might just chill here for right now." She said pulling out her laptop and logging on to Natflix. "Oh I just got the best idea yet we stay here and watch a movie on Natflix while I finish unpacking. Here you can even have the rest of my ice cream." she said smiling. @RealityEntity (This may be my last post for the night idk yet)(P.S I thinking about tomorrow ET time we start Monday with classes and clubs)

"Thanks!" She said, smiling, "Its a great idea! What movie should we watch?" She pondered. They could watch Horror, like Annabella, or comedy, like Blender. All in all, she couldnt decide what to watch and looked at her friend sheepishly.

"O my name is Jacob, Jacob Rinji" He said with glee "They invented me here for my trumpet skills" he looked at Saeki. It was after that He gave a yawn "So what are you here for?" He looked at his watch "Wow it's getting late"

@Stormfast @kokirigaming

Student_Name: Royama , Ibiki

Tags: Jacob, Saeki

Relationship_Status: Single

Feeling: Waking up...?

Ibiki Royama turned his head to the other boy that was walking just behind him. He looked pretty average--regular brown hair and simple glasses. There were headphones sitting on his neck, not plugged into anything. He hadn't noticed him before.

He noticed a slight slur in his voice--he must have not been full-blood Japanese. That was slightly obvious due to his first name. Due to this, he let the "invented" instead of "invited" slide; Japanese was a hard language.

"Nice to meet you...Jacobu. Good to have you here." he said. He bit his lip, noticing that he sort of messed up the boy's name. He'd kinda just have to let that go too.

He let a moment of silence pass as he waited for the other boy to reveal his name, but it never happened. He cleared his throat awkwardly, hoping no one noticed this break in the conversation.

"Trumpet? Interesting. I'm here mostly for my singing talent, but there's a few other things." he commented. He turned back forward, doing a few quiet vocal exercises as they walked down the hall.

He was kind of itching to talk to the shier boy at this point, now that he was less grumpy. He didn't know how to start a conversation though, so he just kept looking back at the boy. He never looked up at him or met his gaze, but Ibiki just kept trying at it, hoping the kid would feel him looking at him.

{{ @Mr jake @Stormfast

"Hello person and it's Jacob by the way but you can call me Jake if you like, Whats your name?" He asked. As they walked down the hall "That's cool singing, It would be cool to sing but that is not my forte I'm Really into the trumpet and a little bit into the guitar but I rarely practice that" He thought of something to say "Well maybe we could do a duet you can sing I can play the trumpet"

@kokirigaming @Stormfast

Yukki, It will be ok, I say, if you just be with me I will protect you. Then, I get the shampoo and conditioner and I wash your hair. @Zeldafangirl

Yukki just nods" kay thats good and thanks for helping me" she say smiling as she helped her was her hair" my sister might come later" she say" so what you think of my talent" she asked @NikkiStevenson

"Hmm let's see how about a comedy?" she said browsing through the comedy section of Natflix. "Oohhh how about Mall Part Bart Dude." She said with a silly face (o'v'o). @RealityEntity

Ballerina said:
"Lit, Bio, History, Algebra 2 and PE, I skipped a grade but had to stay behind in one academic class so that I could 'grow closer to my peers'." She told him, annoyed that she still had to take bio, even though she took it the year before at home.
Xia grinned and says" I'm going nickname your princess since frankly that's how you come over, you're welcome to call me emo rocker on what ever since that's the stereotype i'm often given, and me well i'm here because my family say i should try and balance school and work and try and make friends".

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]Xia grinned and says" I'm going nickname your princess since frankly that's how you come over, you're welcome to call me emo rocker on what ever since that's the stereotype i'm often given, and me well i'm here because my family say i should try and balance school and work and try and make friends".

[/QUOTE]
"Thank you, someone finally get's me." She said to him. " Emo rocker huh?" Isabella snickers. " That's cool that you already have a job though."

Ballerina said:
"Thank you, someone finally get's me." She said to him. " Emo rocker huh?" Isabella snickers. " That's cool that you already have a job though."
Xia gently laughed and says" yeah it can be fun but just between you and me, there are times when i want to murder the board i work with because the stuff they give me makes my brain want to explode, but enough of that i'm hungry care to get some lunch".

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]Xia gently laughed and says" yeah it can be fun but just between you and me, there are times when i want to murder the board i work with because the stuff they give me makes my brain want to explode, but enough of that i'm hungry care to get some lunch".

[/QUOTE]
She cocked an eyebrow. "I would know, my parents are in charge of all sorts of boards. It comes from a place of caring." The girl teased. "I'm afraid it's well past lunchtime, unless you had been on a plane or something?" (I think it's evening, not entirely sure.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back