• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Nanairo Academy (Accepting Always)

Proceed to the next day (Monday Vote Yes when ready)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"No I have already eaten but thanks "He looks at his two friends so what classes are you two taking" Jake noticed that there was another 2nd year at there table, "I wonder why all the 2nd years are noticing us first years, I heard its just the opposite in a public school" He thought to himself.

@kokirigaming @Stormfast @Ballerina @Wolfiy @RealityEntity

Last edited by a moderator:
Student_Name: Royama , Ibiki

Tags: Saeki,Jacob,Isabella, Komachi, Reanne

Relationship_Status: Single, no known crush

Feeling: Social

Ibiki Royama sat down easily at a table, recognizing Jacob from the night before. He grinned a little as he sat down, prepared to start another conversation. However, this wasn't necessary, as more and more people kept coming up to the table. He raised his eyebrows in surprise as this took place, the table ending up with around five people in it.

He kept looking, waiting for an in so he could say something, but one never came. He bit his cheek as everyone talked, scanning the small thong of people. Looking over, he recognized two or three--Jake, his roommate {{who's name he still had yet to ask}}, and...the blonde girl, Komachi. Her face looked slightly familiar, but he couldn't really place it. Probably just saw her in the halls every so often the year before.

Briefly, his gaze fell on his roommate, analyzing his features. It was late when he had arrived the day before, and he had been too tired to properly get a good look at the boy's face. He looked relatively normal, though if you looked, you could see a little bit of boyish charm in it. It was upon this realization that he realized his roommate, as well as most of the people sitting at the table, were freshmen. He made a mental note to properly introduce himself to this kid and soon, or he might distance himself too far.

He finally found a small break in the conversation when another girl, Isabella, stood up to go get something to eat. He stood as she asked if anyone wanted to tag along, as he still hadn't eaten and it was a fine excuse to get up and talk to people.

"I'll follow, I haven't eaten yet. No one take my seat, I don't wanna end up sitting on the floor," he said with a little smirk, placing his heavy bag in his seat to keep his place. "By the way, if anyone was wondering, it's Ibiki. Ibiki Royama, second year. Good to meet you all."

He joined the girl in the line, making an effort not to look too hard at her. He didn't want her to be freaked out by him staring, so he figured he'd just gather details about her face as they talked.

{{ @Mr jake @Wolfiy

Let me know if I missed any tags, there were a lot of people owo"

kokirigaming said:

Tags: Saeki,Jacob,Isabella, Komachi, Rea

Ibiki Royama sat down easily at a table, recognizing Jacob from the night before. He grinned a little as he sat down, prepared to start another conversation. However, this wasn't necessary, as more and more people kept coming up to the table. He raised his eyebrows in surprise as this took place, the table ending up with around five people in it.

He kept looking, waiting for an in so he could say something, but one never came. He bit his cheek as everyone talked, scanning the small thong of people. Looking over, he recognized two or three--Jake, his roommate {{who's name he still had yet to ask}}, and...the blonde girl, Komachi. Her face looked slightly familiar, but he couldn't really place it. Probably just saw her in the halls every so often the year before.

Briefly, his gaze fell on his roommate, analyzing his features. It was late when he had arrived the day before, and he had been too tired to properly get a good look at the boy's face. He looked relatively normal, though if you looked, you could see a little bit of boyish charm in it. It was upon this realization that he realized his roommate, as well as most of the people sitting at the table, were freshmen. He made a mental note to properly introduce himself to this kid and soon, or he might distance himself too far.

He finally found a small break in the conversation when another girl, Isabella, stood up to go get something to eat. He stood as she asked if anyone wanted to tag along, as he still hadn't eaten and it was a fine excuse to get up and talk to people.

"I'll follow, I haven't eaten yet. No one take my seat, I don't wanna end up sitting on the floor," he said with a little smirk, placing his heavy bag in his seat to keep his place. "By the way, if anyone was wondering, it's Ibiki. Ibiki Royama, second year. Good to meet you all."

He joined the girl in the line, making an effort not to look too hard at her. He didn't want her to be freaked out by him staring, so he figured he'd just gather details about her face as they talked.

{{ @Mr jake @Wolfiy

Let me know if I missed any tags, there were a lot of people owo"
"Ok!" She plops her backpack onto a seat. "Don't any of you even think about stealing my seat...." She murmurs, in a rather threatening tone before reverting back to a smile on her face. Isabella walks over to the line with Ibiki. "So you're a second year? I guess I'll be seeing a lot of you around this school since I'm mostly taking second year classes too."

Yukki grabbed her hand and her violen case as she went to the cafeteria as she saw a girl from yesterday and first years like her" wanna meat new people" she asked @sprouhtt

"Hhhmm oh hey Reanne sorry I didn't wake you up." she said looking apologetically. " Here take this breakfast bar as you probably won't have time to eat a huge breakfast." she said gentle tossing the bar. She pulled her hair back in to a bun and said " So since you up you want to walk to class." she said standing up then walking to throw away her trash. @RealityEntity

Rea caught the bar smiling at Komachi. "Its okay, its my faut for not setting my alarm clock anyway. Thanks for the snack by the way." She acknowledged as she followed Komachi, eating her breakfast.

@Wolfiy

Tags: Saeki, Jacob, Isabella, Komachi, Reanne

Ibiki Royama watched as the girl came back into the line, just behind him. He didn't exactly know why she had left, but didn't bother asking her about it.

She seemed nice enough and didn't seem hesitant to talk to him, so that was something.

"Yeah, second year. It's Isabella, right?" he asked. He was 99% sure that she was the one that had repeated her name, but he could never be too sure. There were a lot of people, and he didn't want all of the faces to merge together.

"You're taking second year classes? Good luck...this school's tough." he noted, grabbing a few things as they went down the line.

{{ @Mr jake @Wolfiy

Sorry, short post.

Angel heads back inside, her roommate was getting along with others pretty good, but she knows Isa is holding in her mean remarks. She leans against the wall as she thinks for a while, not even bothering to check the time.

Saeki looked at Jake,unsure how to answer. "I..I can't remember what classes I'm taking..." He got out a slip of paper from his jacket. Too bad that was only his map. Man, he'd been carrying that thing everywhere recently. He blinked, and looked up again. "I g-guess I'll just h-have to tell you later..?" He suggested a smile. He was so totally not good at this. People made him extremely nervous.

@Mr jake @kokirigaming @Ballerina @Wolfiy

(I think I got those tags right...? Eek)

"Well the i'm taking all the normal classes but the club i'm looking forward to is the music and writing club. I personal think I'm a good writer and musician" He said this with a smile, He was starting to notice that his meds were kicking in for he was getting a Sickly sensation in his stomach. Jake let out a quick sigh "Well I think this school will be fun"

@Stormfast @kokirigaming @Ballerina

yuki went back to nikki as she felt bad for walking away" i'm sorry nikki i walked away i just don't know what love is besides loving my family i never had someone to love me" she told nikki @NikkiStevenson

Yukki looked at her" okay lets go" she say she just smiled walking to class" so um do you know where our class is" she say @NikkiStevenson

Yukki looked at her as she smiled looking at her as she grabbed her hand" wanna practice with me i mean wanna watch me with my violen after school" she asked

"Oh yeah, no problem. So class is a thing right I guess we can go to that." she said pushing her hair out of her eyes. She adjust her straps on her backpack feeling around to make sure she has got everything. Turning around she asks " So do you remember what our first class is?" She then quickly pulls out her phone a sly smirk ran across her face as she sent a quick text to a rather nervous boy who's phone number she had got a glance at." What up dog?(*U*)" she texted before closing her phone and looking ahead at the array of building. ( Yup it back yo so come join) @RealityEntity @Stormfast

Angel is walking to class, of course, having no one to walk with as usual "This is gonne be really boring" she mumbles, she hated school, but nothing she could do about it.

Yukki got out her cell phone as she didn't know what to do as she sighed she really liked Nikki but she didn't how her sister will accept it she just text' hey sis what if I liked someone will you accept me if I'm bi or straight" she text her sister freaking out a bit @Wolfiy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back