• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Nanairo Academy (Accepting Always)

Proceed to the next day (Monday Vote Yes when ready)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"You were the rude one first, you don't suddenly block someone's path" Angel says and she sends a glare before walking of, she was going to have a talk with the headmaster about her roommate "How is she expecting me to be nice to her when I don't even know her" she mumbles and just heads outside taking out her phone and she smile seeing she got an e-mail "Seems I won't be here much at all" she says after reading it and putting her phone away.

(Angelique's not that nice either)

"Oh I'm taking theater, student council, and dancing. " she said. She figure she ougjt to get going to grab her key. " Hey I forgot to pick up my dorm key you want to come with. " She said pointing to where the building was. @RealityEntity

Last edited by a moderator:
Yukki just looked at the other girl" whats your name i have a big sister here i'm a first year its hard for me to make friends i'm super shy" she say studdering as she smiled a little bit. She picked up her violen case as she held it close to her" i'm a violinist my sister is an actor" she explained to her" that girl was rude" she told her. @Ballerina

"Yeah sure!" She smiled softly, tucking a strand of hair. She then walked forward, looking behind her, "You coming or not?" She chuckled.

Zeldafangirl said:
Yukki just looked at the other girl" whats your name i have a big sister here i'm a first year its hard for me to make friends i'm super shy" she say studdering as she smiled a little bit. She picked up her violen case as she held it close to her" i'm a violinist my sister is an actor" she explained to her" that girl was rude" she told her. @Ballerina
"Isabella, that's er....TMI....but whatever. I'm a first-second year." She said to the girl. "I guess that chicks my roomate...." Isabella said quietly as she watched Angelique go.

[QUOTE="Flame Demon]"You were the rude one first, you don't suddenly block someone's path" Angel says and she sends a glare before walking of, she was going to have a talk with the headmaster about her roommate "How is she expecting me to be nice to her when I don't even know her" she mumbles and just heads outside taking out her phone and she smile seeing she got an e-mail "Seems I won't be here much at all" she says after reading it and putting her phone away.
(Angelique's not that nice either)

[/QUOTE]
(Well this will be interesting then lol)

Where is my new roommate Yukki at, I just can't wait to meet her,because her and me will become the best of friends.

Yukki looked at her as she smiled" well i have to go if my sister come back here tell her i'm at my room i hope we become best friends okay bye" she say as she grabbed her bags and her violen case she went to her dorm as she got out her key unlocking seeing a girl as she put down her stuff on her bed" i uh i Yukki Shibasaki" she told the girl @NikkiStevenson

Angel glances at the schedule she was given, she would be free on Monday and the rest of her things were planned after school, her weekend was full as well. At least she had an excuse to not talk to her roommate.

Yukki just looked at the girl as she got out her violen as she smiled" i don't know i'm going to sign up for the music club i want to make my family proud of me i have a big sister here too" she say as she smiled

that is nice, yukki. I'm going to sign up for the theater club,because I like to be in plays,and the choir club,because I like to sing. @Zeldafangirl

" Oh yeah sure." She said picking up her pace as they went to the building. " So I'm guessing you're a 2nd year as I remember seeing you in the halls so that means that will be in a quite a few classes together then." She said as they began to near the building. " Hope they do go easy on the homework." she said with a smile. @RealityEntity

Yukki just giggled" you meat my big sister my sis is a actor she in the theater club and dancing club she's a second year" she say as she looked at her" i wonder where she is at" she said to herself" um... Nikki-san what do you wanna do" she say

Yukki looked at her" i have to ask my sister since she kinda responsible for me wait a moment" she say getting her phone out' hey sis can i go shopping with my roommate i want to go can pleaty please' she text her sister as she was waiting for a response @NikkiStevenson @Wolfiy

Jake suddenly gained consciousness, He must have zoned out (Yawn) "That's enough resting let's go" He got up quickly got his map and walked to the place where you retrieve the keys. He walked into the male dorm's and got his keys "This reminds me of a Hotel sort of....." He looked around for his room 321 "321 where is 321..... There it is" He put the key in the door and opened it. "First one Great first dibs on a bed" He chose the one on the right, because you know, why not. He put on his bedspread and set up his little gaming shrine well "I guess I'll play some games" He said this with a smile he has not played video games in a long time. "Let's play some fellout 4"

Sis
them
Can I go shopping with my roommate
me
Sure see I knew you make friends just put up my suitcase in the lobby

Komachi slid her phone back into her pocket and headed in to the building with Reanne. @Zeldafangirl

Xia watched the people talking about their family and what not as he's passing by them, his gaze cold like he hates the world but that's not true he's wary of people because of past experiences. A emo fan girl comes up to him and says" Senpai your band's last album really helped me through a tough patch i was so scared of joining a new school, please keep producing music like that i want to keep feeling that rush". " I'm lucky they have natural potential which i can draw out and i'm glad that you like the music there's not a lot in this world that means much to me but that means a ton so thanks, and i hope you enjoy the rest of your time at school and make lots of friends".

to any that want to interact with my char

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]Xia watched the people talking about their family and what not as he's passing by them, his gaze cold like he hates the world but that's not true he's wary of people because of past experiences. A emo fan girl comes up to him and says" Senpai your band's last album really helped me through a tough patch i was so scared of joining a new school, please keep producing music like that i want to keep feeling that rush". " I'm lucky they have natural potential which i can draw out and i'm glad that you like the music there's not a lot in this world that means much to me but that means a ton so thanks, and i hope you enjoy the rest of your time at school and make lots of friends".

to any that want to interact with my char

[/QUOTE]
(Sure just can you wait an hour? )

Jake was into about 10 minutes into the Game And he was already raging at the top of his lungs "What tha, Bra that's hacks" 5 minutes later "I don't care If you can't play, That's no reason to hack,"

(Every gamer ever)

Yukki was happy as she was excited about going shopping as she felt her phone vibrate' sissy wanna come or no' she text her sister as she looked at her roommate" hey i can go lets go come one" she say grabbing Nikkis hand as she brought her violen suitcase in case she wanted to play

Users who are viewing this thread

Back