• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Nanairo Academy (Accepting Always)

Proceed to the next day (Monday Vote Yes when ready)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"So bored" Angel mumbles turning of her music and she puts her headphones around her neck. She leaves her room and starts wandering around softly singing one of her father's best songs, she bumps into someone and falls on the ground "Watch where you're going!" she snapped, her mood obviously not good.

@Anyone wandering through the halls

Sis
them
Where are you @ I'm going back to school I bought some clothes. Where is your dorm room
me
I'm walking back now with Reanne almost there. My dorm is 222 on the second floor it's completely empty. U can wait in the lobby

Komachi slides her phone back into her pocket and can now see the dorm building @Zeldafangirl

Yukki was in the dorm lobby as she was waiting for her sister as she was humming she wanted to meet her sister dormmate she just sat down waitning @Wolfiy

[QUOTE="Flame Demon]Angel gets up and heads back to her dorm room, she needed a few things from her bag. She goes in and starts looking for her headphones "I'm sure it's here somewhere" she mumbles, once she finds it she puts them on, since they're wireless and puts on the newest album her father snd his band made, it wasn't even in the stores yet. She lays on her bed and stares at the ceiling while listening to the songs, wondering how popular her parents were among the students at this school.

[/QUOTE]
Isabella steps outside the girl's dorm to get her bearings before going back in. As she unlocks her dorm room, she heard light music playing, her hearing was extremely good so she figured it was just her roomate listening to a song. Fortunately the girl left the dorm as she was about to enter. Isabella tries to hold back her laughter as the when the girl fell onto the floor and yelled at a stranger. " We meet again..." She says slyly opening her dorm.

After a bit of doodling, Saeki decided he better unload the rest of his other items. He closed his sketch pad, and went after his luggage. He put away his clothes, and proceeded to organize his other belongings. Once he had finished, Saeki thought it would be a good idea to go visit the locations of his classes, so he left the dorm. He had his map in his hand.

(everybody please check the out of character tab to vote for an upcoming event you be interested in thanks)

Jake decided he was just going to lie down on his bed and relaxes, The video games were stressing him out. He laid there on his bed and closed his eyes. It was about after ten minutes he could not go to sleep, What kept him up was a scratching noise "What is that awful noise it's driving me insane. He looked around the Entire room looking for that noise Finally, it stopped but he still did not know what it was But that was not enough for Jake He decided to go find out what it was. He opened his door to find some boy walking by "Umm excuse me did you happen to hear a scratching noise It may have been coming from the room next to mine, do you happen to know that person?"

@Stormfast

Yukki just smirked' hurry up sis i just going to eat your ice cream i want to eat mine' she text her sister as her stomach growled as she waited for her sister bored watching the tv @Wolfiy

Saeki jumped a bit, startled. He didn't know what to do. Normally people don't ask him anything. "I-I'm s-sorry but I d-don't.." Dangit! He thought to himself, stuttering again...always on a first impression too! He proceeded to stand there awkwardly.

@Mr jake

"I call top!" She said excitedly, grinning brightly. She started to speed walk to the dorm room, excitement rushing through her veins. She motioned to Komachi, "Lets go lets go lets go!"

I pay for my ice cream. Than, I go into the doom room,and eat it.

"O ok don't worry It sounded like a pencil that was making that noise, but who knows. So how did you end up in this academy?" He asked curiously, he loved to know all about people even if they were strangers, he is the type of person that wants to know everything about people so he knows what to do and not to do around them. "Wait sorry let me back it up I'm getting ahead of myself what's your name?"

@Stormfast

(I'm hitting the sack good night)

Last edited by a moderator:
Angel glares at her roommate and she gets up walking over to her "And if you keep up that stupid attitude of yours you might not see me again" she hisses and she pushes her aside, entering the room and trowing the door close, her mood only getting worse, she lays on her bed and faces the wall, now way she'd survive a year with a roommate that doesn't even try to be nice "I hate it already" she mumbles putting her headphones next to her "And I hate my roommate as well" she mumbles before covering her head with her pillow.

Sis
them
Hurry up!!!! sis I'm just going to eat your ice cream I want to eat mine.
me
OMW and oh no you don't!!

Komachi quickly slid her phone into her pocket. "Hey not fair!!!!" she shouted at Reanne as she began to sprint full speed towards the dorm. She began to catch up and gain a lead but she tripped on a rock scraping her knee "I'm still going to win!!" she was running right next to her but Reanne had the slight lead. She burst into the dorm with Reanene beating her slightly. Dangit she thought to herself "Heh good game can I have my ice cream now?" she said panting to both her sister and friend. @Zeldafangirl @RealityEntity

Yukki just stick her tongue" neh" she say as she eat her ice cream as she eat it" yummy hiya i'm Yukki i'm her little sister" shse say pointing her big sister @Wolfiy

"Wait! Ice cream?!" She said, seatching for it around the room, eyes shining. "Oh by the way Komachi, I love food, so that was a bad idea announcing you had ice cream." She laughed.

"I-I'm Saeki" He replied. "What's y-you're name..?" He looked downward and fidgeted with his map. Was a person actually keeping a conversation with me? . I guess different schools have different people, he thought. Hopefully he wouldn't say anything to upset this person.

@Mr jake

Komachi sighed heavily "Man I knew something like this would happen" she said. " Yeah my sister Yukki was supposed to get me some from the mall but she just decided to eat it. Yeah ice cream would have been really good next time. We should get some sometime together with out an annoying sister." she said to Reanne. " You owe me big time girl" she said. "Hey Reanne now that we are were and I got my key want to go in and start unpacking." She said getting her smile back grabbing her two suitcases @RealityEntity @Zeldafangirl

Yukki gave her her ice cream" i was kidding i just wanted you to hurry up here your strawberry ice cream" she say giving it to her" hey i'm not annoying i'm just adorable" she giggle @Wolfiy

" Oh thanks I guess you're not that annoying." She said rolling her eyes. " Hey now that I got some ice cream I'll let you have some for being the winner." She said smiling to Reanne. " Alright sis you know where your classes are right?" @Zeldafangirl @RealityEntity

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Flame Demon]Angel glares at her roommate and she gets up walking over to her "And if you keep up that stupid attitude of yours you might not see me again" she hisses and she pushes her aside, entering the room and trowing the door close, her mood only getting worse, she lays on her bed and faces the wall, now way she'd survive a year with a roommate that doesn't even try to be nice "I hate it already" she mumbles putting her headphones next to her "And I hate my roommate as well" she mumbles before covering her head with her pillow.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]Xia watched the people talking about their family and what not as he's passing by them, his gaze cold like he hates the world but that's not true he's wary of people because of past experiences. A emo fan girl comes up to him and says" Senpai your band's last album really helped me through a tough patch i was so scared of joining a new school, please keep producing music like that i want to keep feeling that rush". " I'm lucky they have natural potential which i can draw out and i'm glad that you like the music there's not a lot in this world that means much to me but that means a ton so thanks, and i hope you enjoy the rest of your time at school and make lots of friends".

to any that want to interact with my char

[/QUOTE]
"Ok, Oxi-Clean." She responds. "Darnit! She locked me out of my own room...." The girl mumbles, frusterated. She walks outside of the dorm building yet again, nearby a guy stood, a girl was fangirling over him. He might make a good acquaintance, she thought. "Hello, I'm new here. What classs do you take?

Ballerina said:
"Ok, Oxi-Clean." She responds. "Darnit! She locked me out of my own room...." The girl mumbles, frusterated. She walks outside of the dorm building yet again, nearby a guy stood, a girl was fangirling over him. He might make a good acquaintance, she thought. "Hello, I'm new here. What classs do you take?
He turned the says" Hello and classes ay Chemisty, lit and PE what about you", ' that fan girl was kinda annoying but when it's only for a short amount of time it's fine, as for work i hate board i work with sometimes, such fracking slave drivers'.

Yukki looked at her" oh yeah i'm a first year who knows everything" she say being sarcastic to her sister as she eat her ice cream

Angel moves the pillow and she turns to her other side so she can look outside "Why does this world hate me" she mumbles and grabs her phone, she was considering calling her parents to pick her up, she would be fine being home schooled again, at least no one who would be a bitch towards her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back