• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Nanairo Academy (Accepting Always)

Proceed to the next day (Monday Vote Yes when ready)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sis
them
Sissy wanna come or no
me
No I'm good I left my dorm key picking it up with a friend go on with out me( ;) )

@Zeldafangirl

Last edited by a moderator:
Yukki looked at her phone as she sighed' one more thing do you want ice cream or new clothes' she asked her sister as she took her friend hand to go to the mall" come on nikki lets go and have fun" she say as she laughed @Wolfiy @NikkiStevenson

Joshu finally finds his dorm. Joshu is slightly nervous because he doesn't want this roommate to think he is a freak like everyone else he has ever met. Joshu walks into the room, and finds his roommate sitting there like a sack of potato's playing a video game. Personally Joshu doesn't like video games but if talking about them with interest will get him a friend he will just say he likes them. "Oh your playing that video game I love that video game" said Joshu. @Mr jake

Sis
them
One more thing do you want ice cream or new clothes?
me
Ice cream sounds good(o'v'o). Strawberry! Been running, have fun with your friend!( :D )

@Zeldafangirl

"Yeah. I hope so too. Its hard managing your social and academical life and tough homework adding onto it is not helping." She laughed as they continued walking to the building.

@Wolfiy

Yukki just went with nikki to the mall as she looked at all the cute clothes as she was excited she had to go to the ice cream shop after the shopping" hey after this i need to get ice cream for my sister is that okay" she asked her @NikkiStevenson

" Haha yeah that is so true." Komachi says as she turns to the receptionist. "Hey Mrs. Kosawo how's the family .... good, that's good so I kinda of need my dorm key ... yeah yeah I know thanks again." She say bowing then turning back to Reanne showing her light blue bedazzled card. " I got it so you want to unpack then do some stuff." she asks. @RealityEntity

Jake hears someone walk in "Hello HI sssshhhhh" Jake need to constraint "Give me one minute be with you in a second" Jake said with a tiny bit of uncomfortableness in his voice" He was pressing buttons left and right, but he was not pressing them mindlessly like people do in Immortal Kombat"

(So many uncopied righted games)

Saeki gathered his things and began to study his map. He was rather nervous about his first year, and was hoping not to make a fool of himself. He looked up briefly, and noticed most people had someone to talk to after just starting school again. Not that he minded, he never was good with friends. "I guess I'll go check out where everything is I guess.." He mumbled quietly.

Yukki showed her the clothes as she giggled" yay ice cream first i want you to listen to my violen skills" she say as she took her hand as she smiled going outside to the main park as she put her violin to her chin as she started to play the song watching the people play she felt tears coming down her face she really liked the violen

[media]

[/media]

Joshu thinks to himself "do video games actually take that much concentration is it really that hard to say hello to a person sheesh" he thought angrily. "Fine then" he thought I'll just practice my handstands in the corner.

Saeki made his way to his dorm, avoiding all people he saw along the way. He was slightly, and secretly hoping he wouldn't have a roommate. At least if he did maybe they would be nice, or not bother him too bad. He went in, and set down his things. He pulled out his sketchbook and began doodling in the corner of the room quietly.

"Ok, I'm done with my....... What are you doing?" He looked at his roommate with a puzzled face "Do I need to call an ambulance, Are you OK?" He got out of his chair and got his phone "O wait your just doing yoga or something never mind" Jake tried to think of something in this awkward moment. "Ummm Hello I'm Jacob but you can call me Jake if you like" he reached His hand out to shake.

Yukki looked at her" well yeah i been playing since i was four years old" she say to her as she just smiled" lets get the ice cream than" she say smiling" wow so beatiful your clothes" she told her putting her violen back in her case going to get ice cream she get hyper with ice cream sometimes

Angel gets up and heads back to her dorm room, she needed a few things from her bag. She goes in and starts looking for her headphones "I'm sure it's here somewhere" she mumbles, once she finds it she puts them on, since they're wireless and puts on the newest album her father snd his band made, it wasn't even in the stores yet. She lays on her bed and stares at the ceiling while listening to the songs, wondering how popular her parents were among the students at this school.

"One, hello Jake my name is Joshu or you could just call me Josh" said Josh. And two why would a handstand look anything like a medical emergency? "Also I'm just going to go a head get this out of the way I do gymnastics so don't think I'm endanger next time you see me in a weird position".

"Yeah. That'll be great. Cant wait to unpack. I miss my laptop already..." Rea smiled at Komachi, as they walked back to the building. She was excited to relax and watch movies on Natflix...

"Alright then" she said walking on then signaling her to follow. She began to walk thinking about how she wanted to decorate her room. She knew hang some poster of her movies she been in. She also begins to wonder about how she was going to fit all her clothes in. Well she get to that later. " So I can't remember if they already have them or not but if we decide to make bunk beds do you want top or bottom?" She said smiling as they walked together. @RealityEntity

Yukki looked at her" mint chocolate but i have to after i get my sister her ice cream since i have to give it to her okay" she told her ordering the ice cream she was about to pay for hers and her sisters

I'm going to get cookie dough ice cream, Yukki, and I can pay for the ice cream if you want.

Yukki just shook her head" nah i'm good" she say as she pay for it and grab two spoons she text her sister' where are you i'm going back to school i bought some clothes where is your dorm room' she texted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back