• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

Mayumi said:
Alex groaned and laid her head against the table. Why won't people leave me alone? She thought. She whimpered and shook her head.
Salara frowned at how un-nice the girl was being and looked back to her desk while Sara practiacly went off in her head. "Oh that little bitch let me at her I'll show her what it means to tear some one with disrespect!!!" Sara yelled in rage as he tried to escape and take phisical form

Drea sat up at the noise and looked over to see the two and then looked forward to see the teacher in front of him

"Drea there will be no sleeping in this class again do you understand me."

Drea nodded and she walked away he got up and sat next to Alex

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Salara frowned at how un-nice the girl was being and looked back to her desk while Sara practiacly went off in her head. "Oh that little bitch let me at her I'll show her what it means to tear some one with disrespect!!!" Sara yelled in rage as he tried to escape and take phisical form

[/QUOTE]Alex stared at the wall, just wanting to escape the school and people that surrounded her. She couldn't though and that was when the tears came. She glared at the desk as if it was its fault for her crying. She didn't like the attention she had gotten, but she had to put up with it. "Alex," she said in a broken voice a few minutes later. She then went back to staring at the wall, unbelieving of the small breakdown.

Mayumi said:
Alex stared at the wall, just wanting to escape the school and people that surrounded her. She couldn't though and that was when the tears came. She glared at the desk as if it was its fault for her crying. She didn't like the attention she had gotten, but she had to put up with it. "Alex," she said in a broken voice a few minutes later. She then went back to staring at the wall, unbelieving of the small breakdown.
Salara just sat there not knowing what to do because she didn't seem to want to talk and didn't want to be around any one so she didn't ask but just watched

Rivers voice slowlt and softky echoed in the girls head. "You wish to escape don't you? Then why not. Just leave it will be best for you." He said into her mind as he left the school

No. No. No. I have to stay here. I can beat this little game the humans and my father set up. I.... broke down in the middle of class. Who am I kidding? NO! I have to stay. I just have to. You don't understand, she thought. She glanced up and looked at the two. She wouldn't let her facade slip again. She had to prove that she wasn't vulnerable to social interaction. She smiled slightly and looked at the wall, vowing not to let it slip again.

"Fine then, hide your true potential, let your life waste away trying to be friends with the humans. But I tell you people like us deserve to rule now, humans are inferior and it's about time they find out." Rivers voice exhoed coldly in her head before going silent

Salara just sat there writing random stuff on a note book

drea took a second to search the room after hearing about the atronotch earlier and noticed the two and suddenly got really uncomfortable around the two and looked extremely scared of the two

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Fine then, hide your true potential, let your life waste away trying to be friends with the humans. But I tell you people like us deserve to rule now, humans are inferior and it's about time they find out." Rivers voice exhoed coldly in her head before going silent
Salara just sat there writing random stuff on a note book

[/QUOTE] I swear if I find you... I will punch you. I am only here to defy my father. I have no interest in proving dominance or getting to be friends with them. Is everyone one way or the other on this issue? Who cares? Alex thought. She sneered and glared at the wall.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]drea took a second to search the room after hearing about the atronotch earlier and noticed the two and suddenly got really uncomfortable around the two and looked extremely scared of the two

[/QUOTE]
Salara noticed a boy with a scared look on his face and looked at him curiously. "You ok?" She asked him

Mayumi said:
I swear if I find you... I will punch you. I am only here to defy my father. I have no interest in proving dominance or getting to be friends with them. Is everyone one way or the other on this issue? Who cares? Alex thought. She sneered and glared at the wall.
"You wish to find me? Well come and get me im just out side the school ditching as I usually do." His voice echoed in her head with a pleasured tone. Or you can stay in there and show how weak you really are." His voice said as he leaned against the wall of the school just by the gates a smile on his face as he waited for her responce

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Salara noticed a boy with a scared look on his face and looked at him curiously. "You ok?" She asked him

[/QUOTE]
he looked at her looked around to make sure no teacher was around "umm ya"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]he looked at her looked around to make sure no teacher was around "umm ya"

[/QUOTE]
"You sure you look worried." She said to him while Sara still spoke in her head. "God your to nice salara." He said in her head

I. Am. Not.WEAK. SON OF A WITCH MONKEY, she growled in her mind. She could only hope her anger was not evident. She was unaware of her clenched fists. With a quick look for a teacher, she stood and made her excuses. She left the room, letting them believe she had gone to the bathroom. Only she slipped out through an open door, invisible. She knew what risks she was taking, but had let her anger get the best of her.

Mayumi said:
I. Am. Not.WEAK. SON OF A WITCH MONKEY, she growled in her mind. She could only hope her anger was not evident. She was unaware of her clenched fists. With a quick look for a teacher, she stood and made her excuses. She left the room, letting them believe she had gone to the bathroom. Only she slipped out through an open door, invisible. She knew what risks she was taking, but had let her anger get the best of her.
"Ahh so your not a goody to shoes HUH?" He asked in her mind before chuckling and waiting

Neon rested back not really listening to in his mind the ramblings of the teacher, he acted like he cared though so he wouldn't get shouted at

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You sure you look worried." She said to him while Sara still spoke in her head. "God your to nice salara." He said in her head

[/QUOTE]
he oppened his mind enough to read her thoughts "oh its just those four hello brutus"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]he oppened his mind enough to read her thoughts "oh its just those four hello brutus"

[/QUOTE]
"Hello" brutus said in a deep voice before Sara yelles. "He get out of salaras mind!! Where the only ones allowed to be in here Jack ass." Sara yelled as salara gave him a curious look before going wide eyed noticing he wasn't human either

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ahh so your not a goody to shoes HUH?" He asked in her mind before chuckling and waiting

[/QUOTE] Fuck you, she growled in her mind. She walked on, looking around.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"How?" Salara asked him curiously

[/QUOTE]
"How those four were dumb enough to get trapped in you"

Mayumi said:
Fuck you, she growled in her mind. She walked on, looking around.
Atrio suddenly appeared in front of her about twenty feet away. "Hello." He said to her a mischevous grin on his face

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"How those four were dumb enough to get trapped in you"

[/QUOTE]
Salara jumped and quickly covered his mouth. "Sghhhhh." She said frantacly as Sara's went off. "You stupid idiot you tryin to kill us!!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back