• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

Alex didn't respond, content just to glare at him with anger and unamusement clear on her face.

Mayumi said:
Alex didn't respond, content just to glare at him with anger and unamusement clear on her face.
"What? Not happy to see me?" He asked her as he slid his hands in his pockets his face going cold and sibister as well

"Oh sure. I love every moment of torture you put me through,"Alex said in a overly sarcastic tone.

Mayumi said:
"Oh sure. I love every moment of torture you put me through,"Alex said in a overly sarcastic tone.
"What torture, I say having to hide my self is torture. I say having to risk my life just to live is torture." He said back to her the shadows around him darkening as he spoke

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Salara jumped and quickly covered his mouth. "Sghhhhh." She said frantacly as Sara's went off. "You stupid idiot you tryin to kill us!!!!"

[/QUOTE]
"These teachers don't scare me" drea said

Mayumi said:
"What's that supposed to mean?" Alex asked.
"I am forced to feed on the fear of others. And evey time I do I risk my life doing it, how is that not torture because for me it's either I blend in with humans and starve to death or.... I feed and risk be captured and killed." He said to her

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"These teachers don't scare me" drea said

[/QUOTE]
"Oh yeah well I don't feel like being forced to run from the government today." She said before she looked around. "Let's at least go some where away from prying eyes like the roof before we talk more." Salara said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I am forced to feed on the fear of others. And evey time I do I risk my life doing it, how is that not torture because for me it's either I blend in with humans and starve to death or.... I feed and risk be captured and killed." He said to her

[/QUOTE] Alex's eyes softened just a little, but her guard stayed up. "I.." she started to say, then stopped and thought it better not to speak.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh yeah well I don't feel like being forced to run from the government today." She said before she looked around. "Let's at least go some where away from prying eyes like the roof before we talk more." Salara said to him

[/QUOTE]
"Fine meet me in the bleachers at lunch"

Mayumi said:
Alex's eyes softened just a little, but her guard stayed up. "I.." she started to say, then stopped and thought it better not to speak.
"So you see every day is torture to me. That's why the humans need to learn there place, they couldnt simply let us coexist, to them where Devils that must be purged, like they did to the dragons. There blood hungry things that want to stay on top and kill off any one that's special." He said coldly to her having noticed how her eyes softened

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Fine meet me in the bleachers at lunch"

[/QUOTE]
"Alright." Salara said to him before Sara called out to him. "Don't be an idiot and get your self caught!!" He called as salara looked around

Alex shrugged. "I already know my death will be at the hand of a human so why would I fight for either side? No matter what side I chose, I would die," she said simply. She looked down.

Mayumi said:
Alex shrugged. "I already know my death will be at the hand of a human so why would I fight for either side? No matter what side I chose, I would die," she said simply. She looked down.
"If rather die fighting for my freedom than baciacly say you can take my life." He said to her before turning away. "I'd rather die a hero than die some one that decided to sit back and watch there freedom crumble and fall apart." He mumbled

Rei rushed inside, her sword sheathed at her side. "Just gotta keep my powers under control..." She muttered, not caring she was late. "Anyway, where the hell am I going?"

"I have no freedom to fight for. I have nothing to fight for. Freedom is the very least of things I think of. What more can I do when both sides tell me not to fight?" Alex said, desperately wanting to know how he would respond for what reason she didn't know.

Mayumi said:
"I have no freedom to fight for. I have nothing to fight for. Freedom is the very least of things I think of. What more can I do when both sides tell me not to fight?" Alex said, desperately wanting to know how he would respond for what reason she didn't know.
"Well I'm the side telling you to fight..... Think about it and call me." He said as he glanced back to her a small smile appearing on his face before his shadow sloely climbed his leges and engulfed him and then dissapered leaving her alone even though he only appeared in a hiding place and watched her to see what she would do

Moonlet late like always walks into class sitting next to Drea with a evil smile on her face. She then turns and looks at them and in a perky but quiet voice says hia guys.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well I'm the side telling you to fight..... Think about it and call me." He said as he glanced back to her a small smile appearing on his face before his shadow sloely climbed his leges and engulfed him and then dissapered leaving her alone even though he only appeared in a hiding place and watched her to see what she would do

[/QUOTE]"Oh great. Another person wanting me on their side. Why me?" Alex sighed. She growled and walked off. If she went back into the school, she would only reveal herself and get herself killed.

The bell rang signaling fourth period

Drea got up and left going to lifting and could already lift twice what everyone else could and he was the smallest one there

Mayumi said:
"Oh great. Another person wanting me on their side. Why me?" Alex sighed. She growled and walked off. If she went back into the school, she would only reveal herself and get herself killed.
Atrio sifhed before appearing in the school. "That girl will come around." He said to him self

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]The bell rang signaling fourth period
Drea got up and left going to lifting and could already lift twice what everyone else could and he was the smallest one there

[/QUOTE]
Salary sighed as she left him worried he was going to give her away so she hid on the roof

Moonlet gets up and heads off to her science class. She walks in and sits down then a boy started to mess with her. She darts her eyes at him with a smile causing him to turn and bang his own head off the desk. She then says hehe why so silly you could get really hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back