• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

Scarlet Firemoon]Moonlet gets up and heads off to her science class. She walks in and sits down then a boy started to mess with her. She darts her eyes at him with a smile causing him to turn and bang his own head off the desk. She then says hehe why so silly you could get really hurt. [/QUOTE] River walked into the class late as usual to most of them and looked around the place his eyes focusing in on a girl for a second before he looked away and at the teacher then headed to his desk slowly passing the girl and glancing at her as he passed a voice echoing in her head. "I know what you are." It said softly as he passed before he sat down a row behind her row and at the other side of the room [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23646-scarlet-firemoon/ said:
@Scarlet Firemoon[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex continued to walk until the rage wore off. She shook her head and walked back to the school. She sighed and pressed herself against a wall, thinking. What would mother say? She asked herself.

Drea got his work out done easily not really showing his true strength and had to act like he was struggling with low weight to not give himself away when he got done he worked on his form with a punching dummy

"Ugh... Boring... I want a spar with someone..."

Kano walked out his class after the bell and then went to the gym. He looked around with boredom.

Moonlet gets bored with class and starts making her pencil stand on its own and spin stopping it every so often to keep people from seeing.

Drea looked outside to see Alex and looked for the weight room teacher before going outside to her "hey come inside before someone sees you!" ( @Mayumi )

[QUOTE="Scarlet Firemoon]Asked to go to the bathroom and just romes the halls bored ready to leave already.

[/QUOTE]
(I had tried to interact with you not to long ago)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](I had tried to interact with you not to long ago)

[/QUOTE]
(sorry new at this site havent quite figured it out)

Scarlet heads back to class. She sits down in her seat and tosses a note back to you.

"you dont know anything Im a happy outgoing girl so if you know anything its what everyone knows"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea looked outside to see Alex and looked for the weight room teacher before going outside to her "hey come inside before someone sees you!" ( @Mayumi )

[/QUOTE]Alex blinked and nodded slightly. "Okay. "

Mayumi said:
Alex blinked and nodded slightly. "Okay. "
Drea opened the door for her and let her in through the sparing room no one else was in there except them drea leaned against the wall "so a demon with social anxiety"

"More like a demon elf hybrid, but yeah," Alex said. She shrugged and looked away.

Mayumi said:
"More like a demon elf hybrid, but yeah," Alex said. She shrugged and looked away.
"Phenix shade dragon hybrid thought I was the only non human here until last period when I decided to check for you guys" he said standing up "look you gotta be as tire of this schools bs as I am help me out and maybe I can do something for you I got some connections but I won't push you don't fight if you don't want to"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Phenix shade dragon hybrid thought I was the only non human here until last period when I decided to check for you guys" he said standing up "look you gotta be as tire of this schools bs as I am help me out and maybe I can do something for you I got some connections but I won't push you don't fight if you don't want to"

[/QUOTE]Alex stared, disbelieving. She sighed and leaned against the wall, regarding Drea with caution. She looked away for a moment. "And what would that be?" She asked, still cautious.

Mayumi said:
Alex stared, disbelieving. She sighed and leaned against the wall, regarding Drea with caution. She looked away for a moment. "And what would that be?" She asked, still cautious.
"What was your mom demon or elf"

Alex was silent and stared at a wall. She didn't know if she was about to cry, question how he knew her mother was dead, or run from the room. She only stared at the wall until she once again felt the tears slip down her face. "No. She's... she's gone," she whimpered, doing her best to shove the memory away as she trembled. Suddenly, the only thing holding her up was the wall which she desperately tried to cling to.

[QUOTE="Scarlet Firemoon](sorry new at this site havent quite figured it out)
Scarlet heads back to class. She sits down in her seat and tosses a note back to you.

"you dont know anything Im a happy outgoing girl so if you know anything its what everyone knows"

[/QUOTE]
"I know you aren't human that's for sure." The voice whispered into her mind again

Walked about aimlessly, smirking as she saw a sparring room. "This is my kinda place..." She muttered, her tail popping out. She hissed at it, hiding it in the back k her shirt before entering the sparring room.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I know you aren't human that's for sure." The voice whispered into her mind again

[/QUOTE]
Moonlet turns around as the teacher is writing on the board "how would you know something like that"

Mayumi said:
Alex was silent and stared at a wall. She didn't know if she was about to cry, question how he knew her mother was dead, or run from the room. She only stared at the wall until she once again felt the tears slip down her face. "No. She's... she's gone," she whimpered, doing her best to shove the memory away as she trembled. Suddenly, the only thing holding her up was the wall which she desperately tried to cling to.
"When you have my connections almost anything is possible...when I say I'm part phenix I more or less mean my mom is the original phenix and the pet of the Christian god with enough begging he'll bring back your mom"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"When you have my connections almost anything is possible...when I say I'm part phenix I more or less mean my mom is the original phenix and the pet of the Christian god with enough begging he'll bring back your mom"

[/QUOTE]
After a moment, Alex shook her head and stared at the wall. "I don't want that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back