• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

NightCasterZ said:
Walked about aimlessly, smirking as she saw a sparring room. "This is my kinda place..." She muttered, her tail popping out. She hissed at it, hiding it in the back k her shirt before entering the sparring room.
Drea noticed someone enter the sparing room "you've go great form just fix your technic and you're good" he said fixing the conversation to sound normal "I'll see you at lunch then?"

Alex watched the girl cautiously for a moment. She glanced at Drea and raised a brow slightly, but shrugged and looked away again.

The tail popped out, Rei desperately trying to hide it. She ended up knocking her sword to the ground, causing it to open slightly. This made her eyes growbigger, fangs appear in her mouth and the blue flames of Satan surround her. She rushed inside, slamming the door behind her so only the other two could see. "I... Uh..."

NightCasterZ said:
The tail popped out, Rei desperately trying to hide it. She ended up knocking her sword to the ground, causing it to open slightly. This made her eyes growbigger, fangs appear in her mouth and the blue flames of Satan surround her. She rushed inside, slamming the door behind her so only the other two could see. "I... Uh..."
"Ok do all three of us a favor and lock that door " drea said letting his hair turn from black to red and his eyes from blue do red

[QUOTE="Scarlet Firemoon]Moonlet turns around as the teacher is writing on the board "how would you know something like that"

[/QUOTE]
"Shhhh you shouldn't blurt put the humans don't like it. We can talk after class." The voice whispered in her head

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Shhhh you shouldn't blurt put the humans don't like it. We can talk after class." The voice whispered in her head

[/QUOTE]
Whispers in his head "I don't like people in my head and if I want to scream at a human what I am or catch them on fire I will hehe"

[QUOTE="Scarlet Firemoon]Whispers in his head "I don't like people in my head and if I want to scream at a human what I am or catch them on fire I will hehe"

[/QUOTE]
"Then go ahead and be blown to bits I won't stop you." The voice said as he glanced at her a smile sweeping on his face

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Then go ahead and be blown to bits I won't stop you." The voice said as he glanced at her a smile sweeping on his face

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet growls softly."Whats so scary about being blown up I'd rather die not hiding what I am then live in the shadow."

Salara eventually got up and headed for the bleachers like the boy from earlyer had told her to meet so they could talk about what they where

[QUOTE="Scarlet Firemoon]Scarlet growls softly."Whats so scary about being blown up I'd rather die not hiding what I am then live in the shadow."

[/QUOTE]
"I know but would you rather die fighting them then showing them what you are before the fight begins?" Atrios voice asked softly in her head

(ok then well ill just say the bell rang for lunch then)

"well im going to lunch see you two there" as he passed rel he whispered "once you get yourself together meet us in the bleachers in the football stadium"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing](ok then well ill just say the bell rang for lunch then)
"well im going to lunch see you two there" as he passed rel he whispered "once you get yourself together meet us in the bleachers in the football stadium"

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet leaves class to go find drea

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio just smiled when she got up and left not Awnsering him before he got up and headed for the lunch room

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet pops around the Coner dragging him out to behind the bleachers in the football field. "Now talk"

[QUOTE="Scarlet Firemoon]Scarlet pops around the Coner dragging him out to behind the bleachers in the football field. "Now talk"

[/QUOTE]
Atrio lightly smiled before he disapered entirely and reapered right behind her with his head over her shoulder. "Talk about what?" He asked her

Drea walked around the corner seeing the two and hid watching them silently and closed off his mind from them just in case

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio lightly smiled before he disapered entirely and reapered right behind her with his head over her shoulder. "Talk about what?" He asked her

[/QUOTE]
She looks around questioningly. "So unfair"

[QUOTE="Scarlet Firemoon]She looks around questioningly. "So unfair"

[/QUOTE]
"So what are you exactly?" He asked her as he walked around her and stopped right infront of her staring right into her eyes

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"So what are you exactly?" He asked her as he walked around her and stopped right infront of her staring right into her eyes

[/QUOTE]
"Many things what are you"

Scarlet Firemoon]"Many things what are you" [/QUOTE] "Your worst nightmare said:
image.jpg.32573505d2d7607ef85690259ea6b37a.jpg
[/URL]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Back