• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

[QUOTE="Verion Darkheart]Neon blinked at her a bit "I've been in my scheduled classes"

[/QUOTE]
"we were supposed to meet you smart butt!!!!!!!!" looks away from you letting go off your arm.

[QUOTE="Verion Darkheart]Neon blink now confused he tilted his head his violet eyes showing this confusion

[/QUOTE]
"aw damn it your eyes are just to cute" kisses your cheek "I'm sorry I got mad" looks down.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Annabel sat there in the middle of the football field a smile on her face as she ate a small box of pocky and looked around the surrounding area before she suddenly giggked happiky as a couple flowers slowly started to pop up around her and some animals from the wilds started to collect as she ate

[/QUOTE]
drea saw this and backed away attempting to hide in the tall bleachers "where is everyone?"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]drea saw this and backed away attempting to hide in the tall bleachers "where is everyone?"

[/QUOTE]
Annabel smiled as a squirrel walked up and climbed up her arm and rested on her shoulder making her giggle. "Your nails are ticklish little squirrel." She said happily to it before eating another pocky stick and watching the flowers around her slowly crop up

Salara slowlt walked up behind drea and sighed. "Ok I'm here." She said to him hopping he wouldn't stare at the horns that where now sprouted from her head

[QUOTE="Wild Born](I don't know where we are in the rp)

[/QUOTE]
(Every ones just meeting at the moment, I have a free character if you want)

Quincy stood by the gate looking at the school, it was big, new, smelled bad and made her uncomfortable... Which would be a problem if she got angry there was a higher chance of 'Going Draco' she shuddered at the thought of being possibly killed... Shaking away the thought she went towards the front door of the school holding her books in her arms, backpack hanging on her back

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Quincy stood by the gate looking at the school, it was big, new, smelled bad and made her uncomfortable... Which would be a problem if she got angry there was a higher chance of 'Going Draco' she shuddered at the thought of being possibly killed... Shaking away the thought she went towards the front door of the school holding her books in her arms, backpack hanging on her back

[/QUOTE]
Atrio groaned as he exited the school does his hands where up behind his head his hood up over his head as well and a lollipop in his mouth while his headphones hung from his neck. "Every one here is boring." He said coldly to him self before he noticed a girl with red hair and stopped and just stared at her curiously

Quincy only glanced to the boy as he came out, but once she felt him staring at her she stopped and blinked turning her head she watch him and asked " Why are you staring? " this worried her, could he sense her dragons blood? Was he human or not? Would he turn her in of kill her? Or maybe make her his slave?, she tried not to let her mind wander to far so she pushed away her thoughts and awaited his answer

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Quincy only glanced to the boy as he came out, but once she felt him staring at her she stopped and blinked turning her head she watch him and asked " Why are you staring? " this worried her, could he sense her dragons blood? Was he human or not? Would he turn her in of kill her? Or maybe make her his slave?, she tried not to let her mind wander to far so she pushed away her thoughts and awaited his answer

[/QUOTE]
"Is a guy not allowed to admire a beautiful girl when he sees one?" He asked her sodtly his expression not changing as his voice softky whispered into her mind. "Don't worry it's not obvious what you are." The words exhoed softly into her mind as he waited for her actual response to his question. He was curious now because he had never even seen pictures of a pure blood let alone been able to talk to one

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Verion Darkheart]Neon nodded slightly "I am"

[/QUOTE]
"well lets go meet the rest don't worry you can handle it I will be there too" Scarlet hugs Neon and then smiles at him.

Quincy blushed when he said that and turned her head away slightly, when she heard his voice in her head she gave a small gasp and looked back to him, she chuckled softly and relaxed " Why did answer a question with another question...was it so you could have more time to think of how you would complement me again, or just to poke fun cause I'm betting on either " she said smirking, that was definitely her best smart alec comment today

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Annabel smiled as a squirrel walked up and climbed up her arm and rested on her shoulder making her giggle. "Your nails are ticklish little squirrel." She said happily to it before eating another pocky stick and watching the flowers around her slowly crop up
Salara slowlt walked up behind drea and sighed. "Ok I'm here." She said to him hopping he wouldn't stare at the horns that where now sprouted from her head

[/QUOTE]
Drea turned around "hi...umm can you hide your true form guys? The hunters still walk around here" he said in a whisper then started watching the girl on the field again

(Drea is a guy)

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Quincy blushed when he said that and turned her head away slightly, when she heard his voice in her head she gave a small gasp and looked back to him, she chuckled softly and relaxed " Why did answer a question with another question...was it so you could have more time to think of how you would complement me again, or just to poke fun cause I'm betting on either " she said smirking, that was definitely her best smart alec comment today

[/QUOTE]
"Well you are one of the pritier girls that I've seen so I'd have to say it's leaning more twoards complimenting you, and keeping you around." He said to her a slight smile appearing on his face for a sec.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]
Drea turned around "hi...umm can you hide your true form guys? The hunters still walk around here" he said in a whisper then started watching the girl on the field again
(Drea is a guy)

[/QUOTE]
"Don't worry from a distance they just look like things I put in my hair." Salara said to him

Annabel giggked more as even more flowers syarted to sprout up in the feild as a couple birds landed in her lap

Users who are viewing this thread

Back