• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Quincy munched on the bits of lollipop keeping the stick in her mouth as she turned and followed Atrio pulling her bag on higher and tightening her grip on her books

[/QUOTE]
"You wanna drop those off at your locker?" Atrio had asked her softky as he walked just a little bit in front of her and had glanced back when he had spoken

Mayumi said:
Alex went back to watching the overly happy girl on the field, letting the insane thoughts slip away.
Annabel just giggled more and more as more flowers sprouted around her not paying attention go anything except for the inoccent animals that surrounded her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Annabel just giggled more and more as more flowers sprouted around her not paying attention go anything except for the inoccent animals that surrounded her

[/QUOTE] Alex raised a brow. She didn't know how to react to this girl. She tilted her head slightly and stayed where she was. The one time I wish I heard voices and I can't, she thought. She continued to watch her cautiously.

Quincy blinked and glanced to her books " Um sure... " she said and stopped putting down er books she dug around in her bg for the paper with her locker number and combination

Mayumi said:
Alex raised a brow. She didn't know how to react to this girl. She tilted her head slightly and stayed where she was. The one time I wish I heard voices and I can't, she thought. She continued to watch her cautiously.
Annabel eventually yawned tiredlt as she looked around before she curled up in the grass the birds and animals around her moving for her to lay down before coming in close and falling asleep with her as well

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Quincy blinked and glanced to her books " Um sure... " she said and stopped putting down er books she dug around in her bg for the paper with her locker number and combination

[/QUOTE]
Atrio watched her before she got her combination. "Ready." He asked as he waited for a locker number to take her to.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Annabel eventually yawned tiredlt as she looked around before she curled up in the grass the birds and animals around her moving for her to lay down before coming in close and falling asleep with her as well

[/QUOTE] Alex could only stare as the girl laid in the grass. She blinked and shrugged. "Someone can find peace in a messed up world," she muttered, surprised.

Quincy huffed and pouted as she pulled it out, it had gotten a bit wet and she grabbed her water bottle " I think my cap came off, and now my papers all wet....I can't see the words anymore " she sighed and crumpled up the paper tossig it as far as she could

Mayumi said:
Alex could only stare as the girl laid in the grass. She blinked and shrugged. "Someone can find peace in a messed up world," she muttered, surprised.
Annabel finaly got the feeling she was being watched and opened her eyes curiously as she looked up to the girl that was watching her then smiled and waved a little wanting her to come down

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Quincy huffed and pouted as she pulled it out, it had gotten a bit wet and she grabbed her water bottle " I think my cap came off, and now my papers all wet....I can't see the words anymore " she sighed and crumpled up the paper tossig it as far as she could

[/QUOTE]
"Wanna use my locker?" Atrio asked her considering he never used it himself. "I never use it as is so you could use it for now." He said again to her before waiting for a reply

Quincy nodded and shoved stuff bck into her bag and gathered her things standing up she looked to him taking a small shuffle closer to him

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Quincy nodded and shoved stuff bck into her bag and gathered her things standing up she looked to him taking a small shuffle closer to him

[/QUOTE]
Atrio nodded before he started walking making sure he walked slow enough that he wasn't ahead of her as he lead her to his locker eventualy getting there and opening it for her. "The combination is 4-45-2." He said quietly having leaned in close and whispered it to her so no one else would hear

Mayumi said:
Alex shook her head and looked away. Ugh, it looks like... lots of crushes are coming up, she thought. Yeah, and you know what? You may be developing one yourself. Oh please no. Yeah... And you know who I mean."No, no, no. Drea is just.... different. Whatever," she mumbled and shook her head.
(Ok so I have no idea where you all are at so the three I had to meet with me are now being dragged over to the fence by Alex)

Drea looked at the three "ok so here's the deal I know all three of you aren't human at least not fully and all three of you know I'm not now I'm not stupid enough to take on the hunters by myself I mean you had to of heard what happened to the atranotch that was spawned earlier today but I'm also not scared of them they took everything I loved my family my friends my girlfriend and they experimented on me so I'm on a bit of a revenge mission here and I could use your help in payment I can grant you your greatest desire but if you don't wanna fight don't because I need commitment not I'm doing this because it's a good cause I wanna fight and I won't stop fighting till I'm dead for good"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing](Ok so I have no idea where you all are at so the three I had to meet with me are now being dragged over to the fence by Alex)
Drea looked at the three "ok so here's the deal I know all three of you aren't human at least not fully and all three of you know I'm not now I'm not stupid enough to take on the hunters by myself I mean you had to of heard what happened to the atranotch that was spawned earlier today but I'm also not scared of them they took everything I loved my family my friends my girlfriend and they experimented on me so I'm on a bit of a revenge mission here and I could use your help in payment I can grant you your greatest desire but if you don't wanna fight don't because I need commitment not I'm doing this because it's a good cause I wanna fight and I won't stop fighting till I'm dead for good"

[/QUOTE]
Salara sifhed at his little revenge plan. "Are you a total idiot? Do you really thing that just us three can take on the hunters huh?!?" She asked before crossing her arms and groaning at him while Sara spoke in salaras mind.

"God there all idiots not even me fathor, Salem, and brutus would be stupid enough to try and fight back yet." Sara said before laughing making salara repky in a grumble. "For once I can actualy agree with you sara." She said quietly to him

Alex stared at the girl for another moment, then blinked and looked away. She shook her head at herself and glanced towards the other three. She scoffed. "The humans may be partially responsible for my mother's death, but the last time anyone attempted this... it only ended badly. Fighting until you're dead doesn't help if you die before the mission is successful. So, you can fight until you are dead or until you know that your fighting was worthwhile otherwise forget it being anything but more reason for them to hate us. All it does is worsen their views of us. You say they do all of these things, but you don't say why. They're scared, just like we are and whether we like it or not, both sides have their goods and their bads. And even then, you don't have enough people to make a difference. I guess what I'm saying is... don't make them more afraid, you'll only cause more problems. With that said, I cannot fight and I believe you have heard my reasons," she said before looking away.

Quincy blushed when he got close to get face and whispered, she could feel his warm breath run down her neck which made her tingle all over then shudder, she nodded " I'll try to remember that " she whispered running the combination through her head

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Quincy blushed when he got close to get face and whispered, she could feel his warm breath run down her neck which made her tingle all over then shudder, she nodded " I'll try to remember that " she whispered running the combination through her head

[/QUOTE]
Atrio noddes softly as he stood up straight and smiled at her while moving away so he wasn't so close to her any more and waited for her to put her books away in his locker

Quincy stayed still for a moment before pulling in all her stuff pushing it into his locker then closing it and glancing to him her blush had gone away but was now creepi g back into her cheeks

Verion Darkheart]Neon smiled at Moonlet "Good I like to make you happy" [/QUOTE] Moonlet grabs neons hand walking him over to drea [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22506-ashel-darkwing/ said:
@ashel darkwing[/URL]

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Salara sifhed at his little revenge plan. "Are you a total idiot? Do you really thing that just us three can take on the hunters huh?!?" She asked before crossing her arms and groaning at him while Sara spoke in salaras mind.
"God there all idiots not even me fathor, Salem, and brutus would be stupid enough to try and fight back yet." Sara said before laughing making salara repky in a grumble. "For once I can actualy agree with you sara." She said quietly to him

[/QUOTE]
@Mayumi

"I'm not saying by ourselves I'm not an idiot I've seen first hand what these things are capable of...I was lucky to escape the testing facility on my own I'm just asking if you'll help when the time is right if you didn't know this school holds the last of the hunters wail they've been hunting us I've been hunting them but even if they are the last there's a reason behind that they're the best at what they do so I'm being cautious this time and as for them being afraid of us humans should be afraid of us they used to tremble in fear of us or even just respect us that will not come without sacrafice" he stopped talking when he seen moonlet

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]@Mayumi
"I'm not saying by ourselves I'm not an idiot I've seen first hand what these things are capable of...I was lucky to escape the testing facility on my own I'm just asking if you'll help when the time is right if you didn't know this school holds the last of the hunters wail they've been hunting us I've been hunting them but even if they are the last there's a reason behind that they're the best at what they do so I'm being cautious this time and as for them being afraid of us humans should be afraid of us they used to tremble in fear of us or even just respect us that will not come without sacrafice" he stopped talking when he seen moonlet

[/QUOTE]
"They shouldn't fear us and we shouldn't fear them. It's messed up that we can't get along with the other. Fighting won't get them to respect us, especially if we don't respect ourselves. Everyone seems to think fighting is the only way to reach the humans and it may be, but....why? The hunters are terrible, but don't we have our own hunters? Is this full scale war where the only peace will be if one side has lost too many and is weak? Didn't the dragons just go through that? I'm all for not fearing for my life and being respected, but what price do we pay and how much greater is the price for them if we win? Most important, how do you know that any of this will work? Just.. tell me that and I'll gladly fight along side you. I'll be on the frontlines, but... I want to know that it will work. Everything else, time will only show," Alex said quietly. She glanced towards Moonlet and nodded slightly before looking away and towards the girl on the field. I have absolutely no clue how anyone can be so.... cheerful and happy in this type of world, she thought.

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Quincy stayed still for a moment before pulling in all her stuff pushing it into his locker then closing it and glancing to him her blush had gone away but was now creepi g back into her cheeks

[/QUOTE]
"What are you blusbing about?" Atrio asked her curiously as he got close and inspected her cheeks

Quincy blushed harder when he got closer and turned her head away " Nothing " he voice high pitched which only made her look cuter

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]@Mayumi

[/QUOTE]
Mayumi said:
"They shouldn't fear us and we shouldn't fear them. It's messed up that we can't get along with the other. Fighting won't get them to respect us, especially if we don't respect ourselves. Everyone seems to think fighting is the only way to reach the humans and it may be, but....why? The hunters are terrible, but don't we have our own hunters? Is this full scale war where the only peace will be if one side has lost too many and is weak? Didn't the dragons just go through that? I'm all for not fearing for my life and being respected, but what price do we pay and how much greater is the price for them if we win? Most important, how do you know that any of this will work? Just.. tell me that and I'll gladly fight along side you. I'll be on the frontlines, but... I want to know that it will work. Everything else, time will only show," Alex said quietly. She glanced towards Moonlet and nodded slightly before looking away and towards the girl on the field. I have absolutely no clue how anyone can be so.... cheerful and happy in this type of world, she thought.
"I kinda have to go with her on this one, what's not to say we can't come to an agreement with one of the hunters?" She said before looking to both of them. "Look ill fight if it comes down to tha. But until then Sara, Salem, brutus, and fathor will not be leaving my body." She said to him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back