• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

About and hour maybe two hours later Quincy dropped down back onto the roof panting though still happy, she laid down

[QUOTE="Wild Born]About and hour maybe two hours later Quincy dropped down back onto the roof panting though still happy, she laid down

[/QUOTE]
"You know it's awkward seeing a plane on the roof of the school right?" He asked her playfully when she landed because to all else it It just looked like a massive plane had been set on the roof of the school

Qunicy shifted back down into her half dragon form chuckling " There happy " she said as more of a statement as she caught her breath

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Qunicy shifted back down into her half dragon form chuckling " There happy " she said as more of a statement as she caught her breath

[/QUOTE]
"Better." He said to her before smiling just a little bit then walking over to her and taking her hand. "Come on, there's alot more for me to show you." He said to her

Quincy blushed when he took her hand " O-okay " she said quietly her small wings giving a nervous flap and her tail flicked behind her

"Ok like I said don't join if you don't want to but I would like you guys to at least think about it...ad for uncle if he's not in hell he's going to be in big trouble with pap"

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Quincy blushed when he took her hand " O-okay " she said quietly her small wings giving a nervous flap and her tail flicked behind her

[/QUOTE]
Atrio stopped short of the door and looked back at her. "Uhhh the wings and tail." He said to her wondering if she wanted to go like that the rest of the day

Quincy shook her head " Duh " she said and her wings folded up and dissapeared along with her tail and horns

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Ok like I said don't join if you don't want to but I would like you guys to at least think about it...ad for uncle if he's not in hell he's going to be in big trouble with pap"

[/QUOTE]
"I'm so confused right now." Salara said to him as she rubbed her fourhead with her thumb and pointer finger and sighed

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Ok like I said don't join if you don't want to but I would like you guys to at least think about it...ad for uncle if he's not in hell he's going to be in big trouble with pap"

[/QUOTE]
Salara just sifhed as she rubbed her fourhead with her thumb and index finger. "Your starting to confuse me." She said franklt to him

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Quincy shook her head " Duh " she said and her wings folded up and dissapeared along with her tail and horns

[/QUOTE]
Atrio nodded to her before he pulled her down the stairs till they got to the bottom door then started for out side. "I'll show you to football field and track next." He sait to her

Quincy stumbled a bit, curse these short legs, she was having a hard time keeping up with his pace but didn't say anything

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Quincy stumbled a bit, curse these short legs, she was having a hard time keeping up with his pace but didn't say anything

[/QUOTE]
Atrio like an idiot didn't notice her inability to keep up with him and just continued walking with her close in hand as they made there way out side and to the football feild and track

Quincy only said something when she almost tripped " Could you slow down, your hurting my wrist by half dragging me " she squeaked when the tip of her shoe hit a stone and she fell forwards

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Quincy only said something when she almost tripped " Could you slow down, your hurting my wrist by half dragging me " she squeaked when the tip of her shoe hit a stone and she fell forwards

[/QUOTE]
Atrio quickly turned around catching her when she had tripled before nodding. "I'm sorry if I was going fast." He said to her as he looked down at her a blank look on his face as he waited for her responce

Quincy blushed hard when he caught her, she blinked " Uhhh...thanks " she said then poked his nose " Boop " before standing uo and turning her face away her hair hiding her face

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Quincy blushed hard when he caught her, she blinked " Uhhh...thanks " she said then poked his nose " Boop " before standing uo and turning her face away her hair hiding her face

[/QUOTE]
Atrio just stared at her for a sec before speaking. "Why did you just poke my nose?" He asked rather confused about why she did that then looked away to hide her face from his sight.

Quincy giggled and her blush faded and she turned around a bounced once getting up in his face " Because I wanted to silly " she booked hi s nose again and then fixed her hair, she did t like how he wouldn't show any emotion...he did before, was it because this wasn't the right time to be silly?

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Quincy giggled and her blush faded and she turned around a bounced once getting up in his face " Because I wanted to silly " she booked hi s nose again and then fixed her hair, she did t like how he wouldn't show any emotion...he did before, was it because this wasn't the right time to be silly?

[/QUOTE]
Atrio just tilted his head sloghtly and stared at her not understanding why that ws silly and why she wanted to be silly. "Why?" Was all he asked her again not knowing what else to say

Quincy sighed and frowned, this was definitely a terrible time to be even a little silly, she glanced down at the ground and turned away " the suns going to be gone soon " she said quietly

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Quincy sighed and frowned, this was definitely a terrible time to be even a little silly, she glanced down at the ground and turned away " the suns going to be gone soon " she said quietly

[/QUOTE]
"Why are you suddenly sad? Did I say some thing wrong?" Atrio asked her even more curious now as to how quickly she could change emotions before it sorta clicked in his mind making him just shrug and Bring his hands up behind his head as he turned away and started walking. "I at least thought whatever you where doing was cute." He said as he continued to the football feild knowing she would most likely follow him

Quincy blushed slightly and then glanced to him seeing him waling away she rushed to follow him " Hey wait for me " she came up next to him slightly behind him

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Quincy blushed slightly and then glanced to him seeing him waling away she rushed to follow him " Hey wait for me " she came up next to him slightly behind him

[/QUOTE]
Atrio gladly smiled when she came running after him proving his thoughts about her correct. "So what would you like to do?" He asked her randomly before glancing back at her the slight smile still on his face before he looked forward again

Quincy shrugged, her walking pattern was a bit odd she walked at rr normal pace but fell behind so she jogged to catch up each time slightly bouncing her

..'cleavage' (*bump bump* if you know what I mean) she glanced around, but mostly at the sky as the sun made long shadows across the ground while the sky was burstng with colors of red, orange, blue purple and mikly white... Very beautiful

Users who are viewing this thread

Back