• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Quincy blushed harder when he got closer and turned her head away " Nothing " he voice high pitched which only made her look cuter

[/QUOTE]
"I don't beleive you." He said as he moved to look at her cheeks again before he shrugged and backed away. "Oh well if you want to tell me then you can. Shall we continue?" He asked her

Quincy turned her heas back towards him and nodded thinking to herself, I just met him how could I possibly like him? How dose that work? Listen to yourself Quininest, you sound like a child...keep it together, she blinked and her blushed faded

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Quincy turned her heas back towards him and nodded thinking to herself, I just met him how could I possibly like him? How dose that work? Listen to yourself Quininest, you sound like a child...keep it together, she blinked and her blushed faded

[/QUOTE]
"Come on let's continue." He said as he gestured for her to follow before starting to walk down the hall again

Quincy followed since her arms weren't occupied by books anymore she just fiddled with her shirt and fingers

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Quincy followed since her arms weren't occupied by books anymore she just fiddled with her shirt and fingers

[/QUOTE]
Atrio eventually looked back at her curiously. "You ok?" He asked her before he turned twoards a stair case and started for it

Quincy nodded " Ya I'm fine " she was itching to get out of the human body and fly, it was almost the times of day when she could since people don't go to a certain area at the certain time

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Quincy nodded " Ya I'm fine " she was itching to get out of the human body and fly, it was almost the times of day when she could since people don't go to a certain area at the certain time

[/QUOTE]
"Come on I'll take you to one of my favorite places." He said softly to her as he started up the stairs aiming to go to the roof with her

Quincy followed him hesitantly uo the stairs but soon got used to it and went a bit faster to catch up till she was right up next to him only one stair step behind

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Quincy followed him hesitantly uo the stairs but soon got used to it and went a bit faster to catch up till she was right up next to him only one stair step behind

[/QUOTE]
"So... How old are you?" He asked her under the assumption that she might be a lot older than she looks as he walked

Quincy frowned and thought for aoaoment before shrugging " I don't actually remember...I stopped counting after about...." She paused and opened herouth to say something but sighed and closed her mouth shrugging again

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Quincy frowned and thought for aoaoment before shrugging " I don't actually remember...I stopped counting after about...." She paused and opened herouth to say something but sighed and closed her mouth shrugging again

[/QUOTE]
"Makes sense." He said quietly before they got to the door

To the roof and he opened it for her. "Here's the roof." He said as he held the door open for her

Quincy went out onto the roof and she had to do ld her arms and clench her fists not to get t excited and shift which was getting hard since she was so close to being able to flying

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Quincy went out onto the roof and she had to do ld her arms and clench her fists not to get t excited and shift which was getting hard since she was so close to being able to flying

[/QUOTE]
"I know what you want." His voice echoed in her head as he walked over to the edge and leaned on the railing that was there

Quincy closed her eyes and nodded hard then looked to him, tense " I really do....but its not the right time yet " she looked to the sun waiting for it to get further down her pupils kept going reptilian and she kept fixing them

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Quincy closed her eyes and nodded hard then looked to him, tense " I really do....but its not the right time yet " she looked to the sun waiting for it to get further down her pupils kept going reptilian and she kept fixing them

[/QUOTE]
"I could hide you" he said to her softly as he walked over to her and looked her over

Quincy blinked and asked hopefully " Really? " she slowly smiled both hands together reaching uo on her toes leaned towards him

Atrio just stared at her as she leaned towards him eondering what she was doing before nodding. "Yeah?" He said not moving

@Wild Born

Last edited by a moderator:
Quincy's excitement finally exploded and she closed her eyes and then opened them making a shrill sound of excitement that was like a purr ending in a small roar and she junoed up stretching her arms out wide she land on the ground her horns burst out the sides of her head along with her wings fully extended and her tail flicking happily, she had a wide smile though her teeth where now sharper and she blew a small stream of fire then just watched Atrio she couldn't decide if she wanted to go full dragon or not but at least being half was comfortable

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Quincy's excitement finally exploded and she closed her eyes and then opened them making a shrill sound of excitement that was like a purr ending in a small roar and she junoed up stretching her arms out wide she land on the ground her horns burst out the sides of her head along with her wings fully extended and her tail flicking happily, she had a wide smile though her teeth where now sharper and she blew a small stream of fire then just watched Atrio she couldn't decide if she wanted to go full dragon or not but at least being half was comfortable

[/QUOTE]
"Wow....... Dragons really are pretty." He said before he held his hands up slighrly and the shadows around them started to move and collect around her feet slowly

Quincy blushed and her body naturally heated up in response, she glanced to the shadows and blinked " What are you doing with the shadows? " she asked

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Quincy blushed and her body naturally heated up in response, she glanced to the shadows and blinked " What are you doing with the shadows? " she asked

[/QUOTE]
"They will hide you while you fly around." He said as they shadow started to climb up her legs soon covering all of her body exceot for her head. "To every one else you will look like a plane that is way up in the sky." He said to her before looking her over one more time before stepping away so she could go fly

Quincy giggled and then jumoed extending her wings, after the first flap it looked as if her skin had towen away from her body but she had simply shifted into her full dragon form and soared up into the clouds roaring happily

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Quincy giggled and then jumoed extending her wings, after the first flap it looked as if her skin had towen away from her body but she had simply shifted into her full dragon form and soared up into the clouds roaring happily

[/QUOTE]
Atrio stayed on the roof watching her fly around as to all else who say her only saw a plane flying over head not a dragon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back