• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

Quincy turned towards him hugging her books tighter " Well then, if you want it like that...then you wouldn't mind showing me around? " she asked more as a question than a general statement

[QUOTE="Verion Darkheart]Neon sighed and nodded

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet grabs Neon's hand dragging him with her stopping behind the blechers in the football feild. She kisses him."see baby steps your okay" she smiles brightly at him. Shes only truly happy with him.

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Quincy turned towards him hugging her books tighter " Well then, if you want it like that...then you wouldn't mind showing me around? " she asked more as a question than a general statement

[/QUOTE]
"I'd love to show you around." He said softky to her before he walked over to her then smiled a little more before he grabed a lollipop and handed it to her with a small smile.

Righto.)

Alex stared at the football field from a distance. She shook her head and sat down outside of the fence surrounding the field and bleachers. She looked towards the sky and thought.

[QUOTE="Verion Darkheart]Neon blushed darkly as he kissed back, he was far from used to this treatment but he couldn't say he hated it

[/QUOTE]
"you know you could smile Neon"

Annabel giggked more as more and more birds and squirrels gathered around her as she smacked while sitting on the football feild before she laughed happiky as she quickly made a rather big tree sprout from the feild

@anyone at the feild

Alex blinked at the sound of giggling and stared at the girl in the field. What the actual fuck? How can anyone be...so....so...happy in this world? She's...oblivious or something, she thought, tilting her head slightly. She was so confused how at the scene and was somewhat disturbed by it.

Quincy gratefully took the lollipop and opened it popping it into her mouth " Thank you " she said, up close she was almost eye level to him...almost, being a drgon made her bigger even in human form though not bigger than men

Mayumi said:
Alex blinked at the sound of giggling and stared at the girl in the field. What the actual fuck? How can anyone be...so....so...happy in this world? She's...oblivious or something, she thought, tilting her head slightly. She was so confused how at the scene and was somewhat disturbed by it.
Annabel giggked more as the tree she had made started to turn pink then changed to a massive flower while more birds landed on her one even landed on her head while butterfly's and other creatures collected on her a butterfly landing on her nose and making her laugh happilt and inoccently

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Quincy gratefully took the lollipop and opened it popping it into her mouth " Thank you " she said, up close she was almost eye level to him...almost, being a drgon made her bigger even in human form though not bigger than men

[/QUOTE]
Atrio smiled at her some more before he turned for the doors of the school and motioned for her to follow. He was intrigued by this girl and truthfully felt she was different from every one else although he would never admit it to any one he wanted to get to know her a little more.

Quincy followed glancing around before heading inside after him letting the lollipop flavor fill her mouth for a bit before taking it out a moment and putting it back in

Alex shook her head and looked away. Ugh, it looks like... lots of crushes are coming up, she thought. Yeah, and you know what? You may be developing one yourself. Oh please no. Yeah... And you know who I mean."No, no, no. Drea is just.... different. Whatever," she mumbled and shook her head.

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Quincy followed glancing around before heading inside after him letting the lollipop flavor fill her mouth for a bit before taking it out a moment and putting it back in

[/QUOTE]
"So what's your name?" He asked her as he walked slowing down so he was walking next to her as he asked the question

" Quincy " She replied only hesitating for a moment them sh let the name roll off her tongue in the most natural way she could

[QUOTE="Wild Born]" Quincy " She replied only hesitating for a moment them sh let the name roll off her tongue in the most natural way she could

[/QUOTE]
"I like that name. I'm Atrio." He said to her before stopping at the lunch room and looked around. "Here's the lunch room." He said to her

Quincy stopped next to him and looked around " Its...big " she said and giggled before biting at her lollipop since it was small enough, the lollipop made a satisfying crunch as she easily crushed it

[QUOTE="Verion Darkheart]Neon chuckled "I know Moonlet" he smiled

[/QUOTE]
"Your smile makes me so happy" Moonlet smiles and bats her eyes at Neon "your so adorable" hehe

Alex went back to watching the overly happy girl on the field, letting the insane thoughts slip away.

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Quincy stopped next to him and looked around " Its...big " she said and giggled before biting at her lollipop since it was small enough, the lollipop made a satisfying crunch as she easily crushed it

[/QUOTE]
"That was quick." Atrio said quierly to her as he had still been sucking on his the hole time before he turned away from the cafeteria and noticed for her to follow

Quincy munched on the bits of lollipop keeping the stick in her mouth as she turned and followed Atrio pulling her bag on higher and tightening her grip on her books

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back