• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Quincy shrugged, her walking pattern was a bit odd she walked at rr normal pace but fell behind so she jogged to catch up each time slightly bouncing her
..'cleavage' (*bump bump* if you know what I mean) she glanced around, but mostly at the sky as the sun made long shadows across the ground while the sky was burstng with colors of red, orange, blue purple and mikly white... Very beautiful

[/QUOTE]
(*face palm*)

Atrio bluahed badly at what was happening and quickly looked forward not knowing what else to do after seeing that which embarased the hell out of him but he couldn't let her notice that he had seen it or she would most likely try to kill him so he quickened his pace to try and hide the blush

Quincy frowned when he sped up and jogged to keep up with him " could you slow down please? " she asked and then her steps fell into a tired walk

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Quincy frowned when he sped up and jogged to keep up with him " could you slow down please? " she asked and then her steps fell into a tired walk

[/QUOTE]
Atrio blished more before slowing down enough to be by her side and looking the opposite direction of her. "S-sorry." He said nervousky wishing this damned blush would go away now

Quincy watched as the sunset faded into night time and she yawned glancing to Atrio she came around in the other side of him so she could see his face a bit confused on why he was hiding

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Wild Born]Quincy watched as the sunset faded into night time and she yawned glancing to Atrio she came around in the other side of him so she could see his face a bit confused on why he was hiding

[/QUOTE]
Atrio glanced at her before blushijg some more sligjtly happy the sun has set for some odd reason before he sligjtly looked away. "Y-yes?" He asked her nervously

Quincy had no idea why he was blushing but it made her giggle " Nothing, I was just wondering what you where doing "

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Ok like I said don't join if you don't want to but I would like you guys to at least think about it...ad for uncle if he's not in hell he's going to be in big trouble with pap"

[/QUOTE]
Alex rolled her eyes. She stayed silent as she stood and walked off. In her mind, she hated anyone fighting. She leaned against a wall and sighed. "I'm not going to let myself die the same way my mom did. She wouldn't want that. That's why it's o important to me to know that someone has the confidence that they will win and it's not misplaced," she said softly to herself. She glanced towards the football field once before staring at the sky. And damn me to hell if I do something like that and ruin my memory of her, she thought.

ashel darkwing][COLOR=#ff0000]"Ok like I said don't join if you don't want to but I would like you guys to at least think about it...ad for uncle if he's not in hell he's going to be in big trouble with pap"[/COLOR] [/QUOTE] "Drea meet Neon he's from oblivion" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23169-verion-darkheart/ said:
@Verion Darkheart[/URL] pushes neon infront of me "he's really amazing"

Mayumi said:
Alex rolled her eyes. She stayed silent as she stood and walked off. In her mind, she hated anyone fighting. She leaned against a wall and sighed. "I'm not going to let myself die the same way my mom did. She wouldn't want that. That's why it's o important to me to know that someone has the confidence that they will win and it's not misplaced," she said softly to herself. She glanced towards the football field once before staring at the sky. And damn me to hell if I do something like that and ruin my memory of her, she thought.
@Verion Darkheart @Scarlet Firemoon "ya ya I'll talk to you guys latter" (btw I'm just gonna say that they talked through the rest of school so you guys can hang out and talk for a while at each other's houses) drea walked into a shadow disappearing and reappearing from a shadow next to Alex "look I'm sorry for dragging you into that...I'm just...desperate and...I'm sorry for everything" he said and started walking away with his head down

ashel darkwing] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23169-verion-darkheart/ said:
@Verion Darkheart[/URL] @Scarlet Firemoon "ya ya I'll talk to you guys latter" (btw I'm just gonna say that they talked through the rest of school so you guys can hang out and talk for a while at each other's houses) drea walked into a shadow disappearing and reappearing from a shadow next to Alex "look I'm sorry for dragging you into that...I'm just...desperate and...I'm sorry for everything" he said and started walking away with his head down
Alex could only stare after him. She blinked and shook her head, unsure how to respond to that. "You know, I thought it was girls that were supposed to be confusing," she finally said, running after him. "Desperation I can see. And I would fight, but not on another battle where there is no plan... that's how people get killed. Good people at that."

Mayumi said:
Alex could only stare after him. She blinked and shook her head, unsure how to respond to that. "You know, I thought it was girls that were supposed to be confusing," she finally said, running after him. "Desperation I can see. And I would fight, but not on another battle where there is no plan... that's how people get killed. Good people at that."
Drea sighed "good people died when we had a plan but I know what you mean...I just want to be able to walk around as myself these hunters are the only reason we are attacked on site if we get rid of them them I know we can change the rest of the world...and then I can go see my mom again..."

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea sighed "good people died when we had a plan but I know what you mean...I just want to be able to walk around as myself these hunters are the only reason we are attacked on site if we get rid of them them I know we can change the rest of the world...and then I can go see my mom again..."

[/QUOTE]
Alex looked down at the mention of moms. She sighed and shook her head sadly. "How are we going to get rid of them? If it's the hunters, I'm all in. I want to know what we know and how we plan to attack though." she said after a moment. She looked up and stared straight ahead.

Mayumi said:
Alex looked down at the mention of moms. She sighed and shook her head sadly. "How are we going to get rid of them? If it's the hunters, I'm all in. I want to know what we know and how we plan to attack though." she said after a moment. She looked up and stared straight ahead.
"I know they only use enchanted crossbows and swords aside from the principle who has the only weapon able to kill me permanently being part phenix is really the only reason I've survived this far I mean I know I could kill the teachers but if I get killed by that spear I'm truly done for good...that's why I want help...need help I'm not a strategist my plan of attack only works when I can be revived...not when there's a chance I can die for good..."

Alex tilted her head slightly. She had always done this when she was thinking. She stared off in the distance for a second before glancing back to the school. "There could someone distracting the principal. You can be reborn, the rest of us... not so sure. You're the leader, and at least you're smart enough to know you need help. Hm.... I think there might be a way to have minimal deaths, but people will always die. In this case, we need two groups and an individual. For your safety, you would be part of the two groups and I would be the individual. After that, you can put your plan in action," she thought aloud in a whisper. She didn't really notice as she was too deep in her thoughts.

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Quincy had no idea why he was blushing but it made her giggle " Nothing, I was just wondering what you where doing "

[/QUOTE]
"I-im not doing anything." He said to her as he looked away now

Mayumi said:
Alex tilted her head slightly. She had always done this when she was thinking. She stared off in the distance for a second before glancing back to the school. "There could someone distracting the principal. You can be reborn, the rest of us... not so sure. You're the leader, and at least you're smart enough to know you need help. Hm.... I think there might be a way to have minimal deaths, but people will always die. In this case, we need two groups and an individual. For your safety, you would be part of the two groups and I would be the individual. After that, you can put your plan in action," she thought aloud in a whisper. She didn't really notice as she was too deep in her thoughts.
"May I add that if someone can kill the principle and take his spear I could take care of the rest"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"May I add that if someone can kill the principle and take his spear I could take care of the rest"

[/QUOTE]
"Taking the spear, I can do. Killing? I'm not so sure.."

Mayumi said:
"Taking the spear, I can do. Killing? I'm not so sure.."
"Well umm ok if you can take the spear without dying go ahead but I will not risk you dying" he blinked realizing what he had said "I mean I'm not risking anyone dying I've gone through school after school and killed all the hunters without casualties so this is not going to be the first"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Well umm ok if you can take the spear without dying go ahead but I will not risk you dying" he blinked realizing what he had said "I mean I'm not risking anyone dying I've gone through school after school and killed all the hunters without casualties so this is not going to be the first"

[/QUOTE]
Annabel looked over at a boy that was talking with some people and smiled brightly as she floated up into the air a couple feet off the ground then happily flew over to them a inoccent smile on her face as she giggled while she held her arms out to the sides like she was a plane. "Hello." She said happiky as she flew around the group

@Mayumi

@anyone else that's with them

Moonlet walked up to Neon's door and knocked "NEONNNNNN GET YOUR BUTT OUT HERE" Moonlet pulls out to water crystals out of her pocket that she got for Neon "HURRY UP SLOW BUTT WE NEED TO GO TO MY HOUSE" Moonlet taps her foot impatiently. @Verion Darkheart

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Well umm ok if you can take the spear without dying go ahead but I will not risk you dying" he blinked realizing what he had said "I mean I'm not risking anyone dying I've gone through school after school and killed all the hunters without casualties so this is not going to be the first"

[/QUOTE]
Alex raised a brow slightly, then shrugged. "Taking the spear then being killed would be useless. I have ways to escape, but if not..." she whispered, then shrugged. To her, life was meaningless. She didn't care if she lived or if she died. She glanced at the girl. "Are you a fairy?" she blurted out without thinking.

Mayumi said:
Alex raised a brow slightly, then shrugged. "Taking the spear then being killed would be useless. I have ways to escape, but if not..." she whispered, then shrugged. To her, life was meaningless. She didn't care if she lived or if she died. She glanced at the girl. "Are you a fairy?" she blurted out without thinking.
He turned towards the fairy "oh ya her..." She just seemed two cheerful even for her race then he looked at Alex thinking about how he felt about her and the spirits inside him started making fun of him for liking her telling him he didn't have a chance and just beating him down so he just hid his face with his hood and stayed quiet

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He turned towards the fairy "oh ya her..." She just seemed two cheerful even for her race then he looked at Alex thinking about how he felt about her and the spirits inside him started making fun of him for liking her telling him he didn't have a chance and just beating him down so he just hid his face with his hood and stayed quiet

[/QUOTE]
Alex watched the girl for a moment. To be honest, fairies had always freaked her out a little. She just didn't know how to deal with them. She glanced at Drea for a moment, then blinked and tilted her head curiously. She shrugged and soon she felt herself use a bit of magic to turn invisible so she wouldn't have to deal with a fairy, the thought alone scared her.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He turned towards the fairy "oh ya her..." She just seemed two cheerful even for her race then he looked at Alex thinking about how he felt about her and the spirits inside him started making fun of him for liking her telling him he didn't have a chance and just beating him down so he just hid his face with his hood and stayed quiet

[/QUOTE]
Annabel immediately noticed his sort of sadness and flew right in front of him then lightly grabed his cheeks and looked at his face. "Why are you sad?" She asked him curiously as she tilted her head and stared at him waiting for him to awnser her question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back