• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

[QUOTE="Thalia Raiz]Marie walked into class sitting next to River. "It's already getting boring."

[/QUOTE]
"It was boring before it even started." He said quietly back chuckling softly at her remark as he spun a pencil through his fingers

Mayumi said:
Alex blinked and watched him for a second. Okay, that was sorta cute, she thought. She sighed. "I didn't mean to sound like that. I am new," she said.
Drea sat up his face a deep red "I've been here since the dragon war ended...I'm drea"

Alex glanced at him and nodded slightly. "Alex is the name, well... Alecis is, but call me Alex."

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Atlas couldn't help but smile while remembering the speech about the 'different people' that get caught will be reprehended, so he decided to try something out by conjuring one of his summon in front of the teacher while still in the back of the class.
@ashel darkwing (You control the teachers, right?)
(I'm trying to get @TheDragoon to be the teachers but for now if you're in the class with a moderator/owner they're the teacher if there is none in the class the first one to enter is the teacher)

Mayumi said:
Alex glanced at him and nodded slightly. "Alex is the name, well... Alecis is, but call me Alex."
Drea could feel the heat from his blood filling his cheeks danm it can you just once talk to girls like a normal person he thought to himself "nice to meet you Alex"

Salara sat up and rubbed her cheeks where they had slammed into the ground while Sara's voice rang in her head of laughter. "Your such an idiot you know that hahahahahahahaha you'll never pass for a normal being." Sara practiacly screamed into her mind as she got up and groaned before starting for class again hopping no one asked why there was a rather big scratch on her left cheek As she entered the class sloely and took a seat then looked down at her desk in embarasment from the few looks and chuckles she'd seen and heard when she had first walked in

Alex nodded slightly and raised a brow. "You're not used to talking to girls, are you?"

Mayumi said:
"Pretty much."
"Sorry it's not just girls though it's really anyone...I don't socialize well"

"that's because you're weak crumbling mess inside" the sports trapped inside him taunted him in his mind

"shut up!" He thought to them

Alex laughed slightly. "I don't either. In fact, my social anxiety makes being around too many people a terrifying experience."

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Atlas couldn't help but smile while remembering the speech about the 'different people' that get caught will be reprehended, so he decided to try something out by conjuring one of his summon in front of the teacher while still in the back of the class.
@ashel darkwing (You control the teachers, right?)
(Just saying unless you want your character to die I suggest you don't get caught so think before you decide to follow through with this but if you wanna see what happens you can just tell me and I'll be the teacher to show you)

Mayumi said:
Alex laughed slightly. "I don't either. In fact, my social anxiety makes being around too many people a terrifying experience."
"Oh you too I wondered why you stared at the wall all the time...I hate walking the halls and being in the cafeteria" he felt relieved he wasn't the only one "you seem to handle it better than me..."

"Seem to and do so are two very different things. On the outside I look calm and all that, but internally I'm screaming and kicking to run out and never come back."

AtlasTheShapeless said:
(Dude, he can't be caught, this is a range spell, he can cast it from a distance, but fine, I'll delete it.)
(Oh nvm as long as he's not caught we're good I'll show you what happens)

The teacher pulled out a cross bow with an enchanted arrow shooting the atranoch and killing it instantly then cleaned up the ashes tossing them in the trash "putrid creatures" he proceeds to spit on the ashes

Mayumi said:
"Seem to and do so are two very different things. On the outside I look calm and all that, but internally I'm screaming and kicking to run out and never come back."
"Wanna come with me durring lunch I eat in the bleachers in the football stadium behind the school no one says anything"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Wanna come with me durring lunch I eat in the bleachers in the football stadium behind the school no one says anything"

[/QUOTE]"Sure. Nothing to lose, right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back