• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

Drea walked in for the announcement they have every year with the rules that he disobeys every year

"Due to the dragon war there shall be no dragons spirits creatures supernatural beings or any mythical magical or super human species in this school any caught in this school will be reprehended immediately"

Drea almost laughed at this 'no one has been caught and no one ever will' he thought to himself as he walked into first period

Quincy was truly excited for school she ran down the street and rushed through the doors hearing the announcement she slowed and frowned then walked the rest of the way to class

As the teacher walked in drea sat back up and paid attention taking notes and occasionally pulling his selves down on his jacket

The teacher finishes her lecture and gives out homework as the class complains about having homework on the first day

Drea takes his and gets it done in a couple minuets then starts looking around the room bored and his eyes flashed to a dark red then back to light blue

Alecis placed her arms across her chest and sneered at the paper in front of her. A minute passes and she ends up doodling on the other side.

Alecis kept doodling. (Nope. Just random doodles. Tigers, bears, anything that is not hearts and flowers. More violent stuff)

Mayumi said:
Alecis kept doodling. (Nope. Just random doodles. Tigers, bears, anything that is not hearts and flowers. More violent stuff)
(got it)

drea watched her and he thought about complementing it but got to nervous and just laid back down on the desk

Salara sighed as she stood there near the school hiding her self as she stared at the gates then soghed and his again then looked up meaning to try and see the black and blue horns she had on her head before bringing her hands up as they glowed a bright blue as she hovered them over the horns and they disapered then she started for the school. "Fuck this salara we have no need for school." Salem said inside her head before fathor responded to Salem. "Salem shut up don't discourage her." He said before salara grumbled to them. "How about both of you shut up ok." She said quietly before heading into the gates and looking around before completely triping over nothing and fell face first into the ground making Sara laugh uncontrolably in her head

Last edited by a moderator:
Atlas was watching the class from the back, casually writing a thing or two of what the teacher said, hoping that no one would notice him. 'Ergh...., this is boring...' He thought.

@Someone?

(I dunno what to do
xD )

Alex jumped slightly and glanced at the male. She raised a brow. "Maybe I am, maybe I'm not," she said.

Mayumi said:
Alex jumped slightly and glanced at the male. She raised a brow. "Maybe I am, maybe I'm not," she said.
"I umm... I was just curious" he puts his head back down hiding the embarrassment in his face with his arms

Alex blinked and watched him for a second. Okay, that was sorta cute, she thought. She sighed. "I didn't mean to sound like that. I am new," she said.

River stood there in an alley way his lips where pressed against some girls neck a mischevous look on his face as she was blusbing badly. "R-river please." She said nervousky as her breath became heavy as he continued to kiss her neck before he cracked his eyes open his eyes turning a pure sinister black as he held her close and continued to kiss her neck as he started to feed on her her expression of pleasure quickly changing to fear as she tried to get away from him her vision fading and being replaced with visions of her worst fears as she shook in fear. "Shhhhhh." River whispered into the girls year as her breath became sparatic and fear filled before he let her go and she fell to her knees and clenched her head in her hands as River started to walk out of the hiding place they where in and sighes a satisfied sigh as he put his hands in his pockets and finaly starting for class eventually getting there and sitting down a cold look on his face as he sat down in his seat and prepared for the late to class speech

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River stood there in an alley way his lips where pressed against some girls neck a mischevous look on his face as she was blusbing badly. "R-river please." She said nervousky as her breath became heavy as he continued to kiss her neck before he cracked his eyes open his eyes turning a pure sinister black as he held her close and continued to kiss her neck as he started to feed on her her expression of pleasure quickly changing to fear as she tried to get away from him her vision fading and being replaced with visions of her worst fears as she shook in fear. "Shhhhhh." River whispered into the girls year as her breath became sparatic and fear filled before he let her go and she fell to her knees and clenched her head in her hands as River started to walk out of the hiding place they where in and sighes a satisfied sigh as he put his hands in his pockets and finaly starting for class eventually getting there and sitting down a cold look on his face as he sat down in his seat and prepared for the late to class speech

[/QUOTE]
(Don't make River sing a song. (*Reference*) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back