• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
-=(Clare Star - House - Kitchen)=-

Clare sighed, "Thanks and- You find this funny?" Clare crossed her arms, milk still gathered in her purple shirt. Clare blew a few black strands of hair out of her face in an annoyed huff.

Clare resumed pouring what was left of the milk into her bowl of cereal, she threw the milk at the garbage bin; missing, but she didn't care. Clare's long white wings were ruffled, she headed over to the dining table and began eating; like a starved animal.

"Fwanks Ebwan." Clare said with cereal in her mouth, her eyes were locked onto her chocolatey breakfast.

@Spazzycat101 @PossessedVision

xMellowmint said:
"Of course not babe...." Aiden kissed Ai's cheek softly. "My perfect attendance would be ruined if I ditched school. Unless I sweet talk the principle like before..."
"You're right, darling. So off to first period? Hand in hand?" She asked as she held his hand. "I have cheer practice after school, by the way."

Pyka the Pikachu]Oz sighs as he looks around the room "[B][COLOR=#ff4d4d]This sucks....[/COLOR][/B]" He thought to himself as he put his head down on the desk [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26602-xmellowmint/ said:
@xMellowmint[/URL] @KpopSenpai

One of the basketball players notice Ahri watching them. He waves at her and smiles. Ahri's cheeks get red and she waves back with a charming, cute smile. He motions her to come down to the court. She quickly jumps out of her seat and runs down the hallway and passes Ai and Aiden and the crowd of people, she ignores them. Most of the boys whoot and whistle while she dashes down the hallway.

KpopSenpai said:
"You're right, darling. So off to first period? Hand in hand?" She asked as she held his hand. "I have cheer practice after school, by the way."
"I got soccer practice today too..." Aiden sighed as he looked at his schedule. "I actually got Math next... I was looking at the wrong schedule for a second. Don't ask.. I'll see you at lunch though!" Aiden let go of her hand as he ran up stairs to get to his class.

Oz see Ahri zoomed out of the room as he sigh and thought "I better go after her so she wouldn't get into trouble..." He got out of his desk and walked down the hallway to were Ahri ran down

@Nanax

Lydia Grave 'In fact, I do find it a small bit amusing. Have you an issue with that?' Her voice changed in an instant, sounding more serious and sincere. Lydia cast a glance over to the winged girl, eyeing the extra limbs with a bit of a cautious gaze before taking the empty milk carton from the floor, looking at it curiously for a moment, then dropping it into the bin for which she believed Clare had been aiming.

-=(Clare Star - Living Room - Couch)=-

Clare was fast asleep on the couch, she was twitching; once again nightmares were trying to take over. Getting energy from the night sky may help, but sleep is mandatory.

"
Quare? Quare cuncti foras, aliquo modo?" Clare muttered in her sleep, Latin came naturally to her.

(Rough translation.)

Ahri sits next to the basketball players at lunch, the entire table was the jocks.

When lunch time rolled around the corner he slumped himself underneath the stairs in a corner. He placed his bag in front of him and took out some sweet products. They were toffee sweets that he had yet to try. once he bit into one his teeth got stuck together in an instant. He had to continuously chew on the sweet for it to go down but he still had it stuck in his tooth. "Dammit." He thought and sighed. "Well.. Alone again. I guess she was wrong about it all changing. Considering the fact that no one has even tried to have a conversation with me.. Am I THAT scary?" He asked himself with a shrug of his shoulders.

xMellowmint said:
Aiden walked up to Ai and sat down in front of her. "So how were your classes..? Still need a 'study' date?"
(What does he mean by that? xD )

"Classes were fine. I'm really tired and I still have a headache."

KpopSenpai said:
(What does he mean by that? xD )
"Classes were fine. I'm really tired and I still have a headache."
(You get one of them cute nerds to help you when you don't really need one ;) )

Aiden sighed. "School isn't gonna help us at all...." He leaned back on his chair, placing his feet on the table as people secretly took photos of them. He spotted Ahri with his eye and waved over at her. "HEY AHRI!!!! COME OVER HEREEEEEEEEEEE" @Nanax

Ai glances over to see Mayhem. Suddenly her face became hot. "Oh my god.." she muttered. "What the hell is going on.." she took deep breaths. "What the hell." She kept saying

@Kippers

xMellowmint said:
(You get one of them cute nerds to help you when you don't really need one ;) )
Aiden sighed. "School isn't gonna help us at all...." He leaned back on his chair, placing his feet on the table as people secretly took photos of them. He spotted Ahri with his eye and waved over at her. "HEY AHRI!!!! COME OVER HEREEEEEEEEEEE" @Nanax
Ahri notices Aiden. She pretends she doesn't notice him and continues to chat with the male jocks.

Nanax said:
Ahri notices Aiden. She pretends she doesn't notice him and continues to chat with the male jocks.
(You better notice me Senpai)

Aiden leaned in closer and whispered in Ai's ear. "It's called love honey.... Have fun you two." He got up and walked over to Ahri who was ignoring him. Wrapping his arm around her. "Hey there fianceeee~" @Nanax

Mayhem was getting dirty looks from the more popular students because he was sitting down in the corner of the room and secretly being taken the piss out of behind his back. "Aw how unfortunate. You have a long life time ahead of you." He thought whilst staring at someone talking about him with the eye that tells him how long someones life span is. His glance then changed when he saw someone else looking in his direction. It was Ai. He waved a little before returning to his lunch which was basically all sweets or junk food

3731929-8117058634-death.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back