• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creature Academy

*smiles inoccently before throwing the water balloon at because then quickly turns around and starts to run away before slamming into a random pole*

Last edited by a moderator:
*looks up too late* Daniel what in the name of-?! *bucket falls*

*pulls it off, spitting out bits of jello and glaring at him* Wow. Just wow. *quietly sets fire to the end of his hair while she's talking*

Becauseroleplay said:
*looks up too late* Daniel what in the name of-?! *bucket falls*
*pulls it off, spitting out bits of jello and glaring at him* Wow. Just wow. *quietly sets fire to the end of his hair while she's talking*
*has to short of hair to be lit and smiled* what?!? Its strawberry jello.

*match falls onto his shoulder instead* *keeps talking, hoping he won't notice* Do you just have these things set up everywhere or did you plan to do this *brushes jello off clothes* to me all along?

*smiles* there just set up every where......... Im hot......... Why is my shoulder burning? *stares at her curiously even though her knew she did it* your paying for my hospital bills you know.

Im fifteen what bills?!?! I dont even have a damn job!!........... Abuse!!!! *pulls burning shirt off and throws it asside then pulls another wire and a water ballon falls on because's head*

*smiles a little at his reaction* Abuse? That's a bit harsh, surely. *hears him move and quickly steps to the side, gets hit by the water as the balloon explodes but not all of it.* Water balloons again? Don't you have something a bit more original? *pauses and glances back at him before continuing walking*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back