• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creature Academy

@Lucinda Darkhive Sorry for the late reply notifications playing up. We haven't got very far since you were last here, we've only really just started up again.We've only had a couple of classes but everyone's been interacting for a while, maybe say we're a few weeks in to account for the hiatus and to prevent everyone from being stuck on the first day.

That sucks, I thought Slawter and Hitsugya might get into a fight xD

@Becauseroleplay Perhaps the dorms could be changed so all of the active people could be in dorm rooms together.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a question is the maximum 3 characters including the teacher or 3 students and a teacher. And if I can I play a nurse?

Last call for those who haven't confirmed, just a quick note to say if you're in or not, and I'm reorganizing timetables and dorms in 24hrs.

@venomslayer

@Ami the breadling

@Kippers

@Tigergirl2013 It's 3 students and a teacher, and yes you can play a nurse as well if you feel you can manage all of the characters. If you're interested I'll get a CS skeleton up for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I an in but have no remebrance of what happened. Let's pretend i never had a character here, cuz i really do not remember having one. I will apply a new one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back