• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creature Academy

Ah sure, I'm still up for it. But I might ask to make new character(s) since it has been a bit. Maybe, maybe not. >. <

Becauseroleplay said:
Right, since we've been getting new people in, I'm tagging everyone who's signed up. If you're still up for this, post here to confirm. If you'd rather not continue, just say so, so I know for definite. I'm giving a week for replies before I review the Overview list.
@Stamper

@The Reaper Of Souls

@venomslayer

@Ami the breadling

@Dreamtique

@ManyFaces

@Kippers
Omg I never got notifs for this DX

Hey if I still get notifs for this then im still in...I got one yesterday for the charater sheet section

All of you, if you don't get notifications check your watched threads, it'll keep you up to date if you don't get alerts.

I generally don't get alerts but I always check into my generalized roleplays to see what is going on, and most importantly how far into the school year are they?

@Becauseroleplay I'll join back in, but since it's been forever would it be okay if I made a new character? If I remember correctly my character on here was named Jasper and it was pretty hard to get back into the last time I tried to xD

@Tigergirl2013 We've only had a couple of classes but everyone's been interacting for a while, maybe a few weeks to account for the hiatus.

@Silvey That's fine, quite a few people are doing that. You also made Sam the demi-vampire, so that's an option as well, or if you feel like starting completely from scratch, that's cool.

Demi-vampire is a Dhampir, if I'm not mistaken. And my character Max was one. I also had a Phoenix called James (?)

I would like to try and stick to this one

Becauseroleplay said:
@Tigergirl2013 We've only had a couple of classes but everyone's been interacting for a while, maybe a few weeks to account for the hiatus.
@Silvey That's fine, quite a few people are doing that. You also made Sam the demi-vampire, so that's an option as well, or if you feel like starting completely from scratch, that's cool.
Yes I am definitely in still

Becauseroleplay said:
Right, since we've been getting new people in, I'm tagging everyone who's signed up. If you're still up for this, post here to confirm. If you'd rather not continue, just say so, so I know for definite. I'm giving a week for replies before I review the Overview list.
@Stamper

@The Reaper Of Souls

@venomslayer

@Ami the breadling

@Dreamtique

@ManyFaces

@Kippers
STILL HERE! SO SORRY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back