• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creature Academy

Just want to clear things up a little bit. Since i am very new here, I am very sorry to break rules and act like a noob, sry for that. Thanks fot the tolerance from @Becauseroleplay , I hope you don't mind my rude "intrusion" into your roleplay xD , i am seriously sorry about that.

Becauseroleplay said:
Quick tag for everyone:
@Stamper @The Reaper Of Souls
Hey sorry about not posting. 1) thought this RP died 2) been busy with irl family and some personal issues and 3) been busy with the holidays XP I'll catch up on everything tomorrow on what's happened in the RP so far, is there anything major I should know before I get off the computer for today? O.o ''

Not really, Hitsugya's heading to the band room to practice since he's had a heart attack he can't really train.

Killing an Innocent like I said at the end of the first post xD

Oh god I'm so sorry >~< I've been dead on here for a while (mostly because notifications never told me and I was too busy to check myself)

Hopefully I'm still a part of this?

-though luckily I hadn't been interacting with anyone when I dropped ^^"-

@Tigergirl2013 We are still accepting, maximum of three students and one teacher, but make sure you can manage all of them if you decide to go for more than one. More details in the sign-up tab :)

Right, since we've been getting new people in, I'm tagging everyone who's signed up. If you're still up for this, post here to confirm. If you'd rather not continue, just say so, so I know for definite. I'm giving a week for replies before I review the Overview list.

@Stamper

@The Reaper Of Souls

@venomslayer

@Ami the breadling

@Dreamtique

@ManyFaces

@Kippers

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back