• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creature Academy

@Becauseroleplay I'll have to drop out actually. With stuff irl going on I won't have the time, plus I'm not really doing anything in the RP. I apologize, I might join again. Perhaps I may RP with all of you another day...

I feel ya there dante. I have to wait to make sure full page is loaded or else I am bouncing between screens by accident

Sazabi said:
I feel ya there dante. I have to wait to make sure full page is loaded or else I am bouncing between screens by accident
Same omg have you ever tried to read borderline twelve paragraphs on a tiny ass phone screen? xD

Also, do you or anyone else know how much time has passed in rp since my last post? ;3;

no clue. I am trying to figure it all out myself. unfortunately so many inactives means everyone is spread out in grouos that maybe only have four or five people in them

Sazabi said:
no clue. I am trying to figure it all out myself. unfortunately so many inactives means everyone is spread out in grouos that maybe only have four or five people in them
Huh. Strange. I'll just do a thing then. XP Hopefully my character will be caught up sometime. xD

Sazabi said:
what page on sign up sheet is your character
Bottom of page 7. I might actually put a link to a more detailed version at the bottom of it. ;3; I've been meaning to add a picture of her teeth to it (since they're hella cool). It needs some updating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back