• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creature Academy

@Magical Squid Senpai They used to be The Reaper of Souls, posted a CS a while ago:

[QUOTE="Space Face]NAME: Kochma and Somn (Two people, same body)

CREATURE: Black Dog ( A Blood-Drinking Monsters that takes the form of a dog, feeding as it roams streets at night, preying on pedestrians.)

FORM:

-Human: (Kochma)

-Magical: (Somn)

PERSONALITY: Kochma's a shy person, avoiding every person he can because of Somn. With those who can penetrate his defenses, he is open-minded in sharing his thoughts and feelings. But even the most timid dogs can have a nasty bite, a mistake can be your last if you enjoy picking on thoses who are defenseless. Kochma has one weak spot, singing. With a voice that would belong to an Angel and talented fingers, He shines in the Vocal and Instrumental./ Somn is a Jerk, as simple as that. He enjoys preying on the weak, messing with them until their breaking point. The best part of the day or actually night is feeding time, so many stupid humans... Somn also shares Kochma's temper, a hated trait.

POWERS:

-Human: Kochma is defenseless, but he can't die. Somn just brings him back from the grave again and again. The only way to switch who has control, is by snapping Kochma's neck... Not the must wonderful way, but the only way. Kochma turns in a gelatinous sludge, which Somn rises from, Same thing to return to normal.

-Somn: With sharpened fangs, bone-cruching strength, and uncanny ability to disappear into thin air, fighting him at close-range is a near-impossible task. Far-range isn't a walk in park either. He acquires a sense of smell so strong, he can tell you what blood-type you are. Not to mention, his speed that makes targeting him a challenge.

BIO: Not sure you want to even know a smige about it.

Other: Kochma has Somn's left eye and Somn has his. Kochma wears an eye-patch, cutting off his connection with Somn, leaving the Monster in the dark.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, also i'm really confused, because there saying (Up above) There rooming with people? Bit confused since theres dorm A to N but there all separate...

Last edited by a moderator:
Becauseroleplay said:
@Magical Squid Senpai I'm open to suggestions if you're wanting to make something up, you could try medical staff, teachers' assistants, someone who deals with misbehaving pupils, anything you like. I'm up for anything that sounds remotely plausible.
Oooh, I could be a nurse!

Also depending on if anyone gets into a huge fight, we might need a janitor or something. Someone who can fix a building, make it look like nothing ever happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back