• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creature Academy

*grabs onto the edge of the floor to stop herself falling in* Okay, that wasn't too bad. *pulls herself up, slowly* I'm not defenceless though *presses hidden switch and hatch opens up in the ceiling, oil comes pouring out*

*laughes happily as the floor breaks some more and she falls back in to the pudding pit and the edges she could grab were covered in oil as well* so do iiii

*it's not actually that deep and crawls out, soaking and covered in pudding and jello, doesn't even attempt to brush herself off* Well? Nothing new? *presses another switch and hauls myself up to the roof, pulls out nerf gun*

((Sorry for the wait, I went afk))

@Veyd Sahvoz I think everyone's separated off, I'm going to start lessons soon once I've sorted out dorms and the like, so it should get a bit more structured then.

@Magical Squid Senpai It's up to you, some people have carried on from where they left off or found an excuse to break away if their partner has left, or you could just start again. Your choice :)

can someone tell me when i can do something? And @Ami the breadling I am here and i think a few others are active too, so id just post and see what happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Becauseroleplay said:
@Veyd Sahvoz I think everyone's separated off, I'm going to start lessons soon once I've sorted out dorms and the like, so it should get a bit more structured then.
@Magical Squid Senpai It's up to you, some people have carried on from where they left off or found an excuse to break away if their partner has left, or you could just start again. Your choice :)
Aight, well let's hope it gets interesting ;)

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]Damn, I forgot about this!

[/QUOTE]
If you didn't get notifs then go to alert preferences and select persistent alerts. That fixes the glitch, just in case you all didn't know.

Right, I think that's everything sorted out, first period classes will be starting soonish, so probably best to start heading back to the school if you left, dump stuff in dorms if you'd like to and haven't already, that sorta thing. Check the Overview for rooms, timetables etc. Any problems or questions, just say.

(Just tagging everyone to be on the safe side. If you're in and not tagged, give me a shout pls)

@Space Face

@Ayuna Kusado

@Stamper

@venomslayer

@Ami the breadling

@Stamper

@Timmy Turner

@LilyannaGaming

@Silvey

@UnwantedTruth

@Veyd Sahvoz

@Finnagin Frost