• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creature Academy

Are you guys literally sitting back and laughing at this xD

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Hitsugya made sure that Willow wasn't looking when he looked down at the plate with his greek salad on it, he waited until she took another bite when he opened his mouth slightly and completely devoured the salad (So it would've looked like this but instead of the body pretend it's a salad

) he looked at her once more "So. . .umm how is it?" he asked not knowing what to say.[/QUOTE]
Best idea, don't want to embarass me self while eating so

!! xD

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Are you guys literally sitting back and laughing at this xD

!! xD [/QUOTE]
I don't about the others, but I sure am. *snickers*

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Are you guys literally sitting back and laughing at this xD

!! xD [/QUOTE]
Yes. Yes I am. This is adorable.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I don't follow, do explain

[/QUOTE]
Well he's supposed to be super strong right? Like almost too strong strong? Well the strength clearly shows it pushes him beyond his limits with that heart attack. So if a beast was strong enough to survive for long enough, the same may happen again and his body may fail him. Then BOOM. Win.

Copperkirin21 said:
Well he's supposed to be super strong right? Like almost too strong strong? Well the strength clearly shows it pushes him beyond his limits with that heart attack. So if a beast was strong enough to survive for long enough, the same may happen again and his body may fail him. Then BOOM. Win.
........Oh my god.......that makes so much sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Copperkirin21 said:
That last part I didn't get, but Hitsugya has an ridiculously ENORMOUS amount of strength and power (so much that he can't control it properly) that he could level the largest city on the planet but that would kill him and he doesn't use his powers because when he does he hurts people and he doesn't want to kill people. But please explain that last part, I didn't quite get it

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]That last part I didn't get, but Hitsugya has an ridiculously ENORMOUS amount of strength and power (so much that he can't control it properly) that he could level the largest city on the planet but that would kill him and he doesn't use his powers because when he does he hurts people and he doesn't want to kill people. But please explain that last part, I didn't quite get it

[/QUOTE]
What I meant was, if there were a beast that had enough power to match him in battle (or withstand his attacks) his power level may raise too high. Then when that happens, his body may be pushed to hard. As with the heart attack, his body may fail again because of the strain and it's a win. That's what I meant.

He would either risk his life by going past his limits and die or he might live with major damage to his muscles that will likely take a month to recover from. And when he gets to outta hand. . .let's just say he ends up going insane and will murder everything, so basically like 10 alpha stigmas on a killing frenzy.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]He would either risk his life by going past his limits and die or he might live with major damage to his muscles that will likely take a month to recover from. And when he gets to outta hand. . .let's just say he ends up going insane and will murder everything, so basically like 10 alpha stigmas on a killing frenzy.

[/QUOTE]
Hmm....scary!

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]He would either risk his life by going past his limits and die or he might live with major damage to his muscles that will likely take a month to recover from. And when he gets to outta hand. . .let's just say he ends up going insane and will murder everything, so basically like 10 alpha stigmas on a killing frenzy.

[/QUOTE]
*cough cough* op *cough cough*

Copperkirin21 said:
*cough cough* op *cough cough*
Not as OP as a dragon or even worse the son of death, Slawter. Compared to them Hitsugya would basically being killing himself for nothing. And that's only if he gets out of control.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Not as OP as a dragon or even worse the son of death, Slawter. Compared to them Hitsugya would basically being killing himself for nothing. And that's only if he gets out of control.

[/QUOTE]
Okay. :P Bleh. Ima make more strategies. Oh wait...aw you knew what you were doing when you said dragons. YOU KNEW. > :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Knew wha-----.. . .. ..oh god no, if you insist on Hitsugya fighting a dragon you can forget it. xD

[/QUOTE]
Actually no cause Edgar's a dragon. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back