• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creature Academy

Can't at the moment, quick question is it the next day in the RP, if so is it breakfast time or linch time?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Can't at the moment, quick question is it the next day in the RP, if so is it breakfast time or linch time?

[/QUOTE]
I actually meant that as a joke to be honest. As for the time....I'm new here so I don't really know.

It is the next day, breakfast time. You can eat in the cafeteria or go to the shops, whichever you want. I'm in the process of making an information sheet with this type of info and classes for you, but we can go on that for now. I'm logging off soon, but wake up, have breakfast, go to the classroom if you want (everyone who's in so far is in the same class) and when I come back I'll start class.

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]Ok. Thanks!

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Hitsugya plays the electric guitar and piano > :)

[/QUOTE]
Dude...I can just imagine them just shredding on guitars together. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Becauseroleplay said:
It is the next day, breakfast time. You can eat in the cafeteria or go to the shops, whichever you want. I'm in the process of making an information sheet with this type of info and classes for you, but we can go on that for now. I'm logging off soon, but wake up, have breakfast, go to the classroom if you want (everyone who's in so far is in the same class) and when I come back I'll start class.
Aight.

Copperkirin21 said:
Dude...I just just imagine them just shredding on guitars together. xD
[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Well Hitsu was going to have lunch with Willow but. . .breakfast seems better :) ;)

[/QUOTE]
You could have breakfast with Willow? C:

That's if Willow wants to, and I wonder if there will be a band or music room :3 Hitsugya could play on his electric guitar.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]That's if Willow wants to, and I wonder if there will be a band or music room :3 Hitsugya could play on his electric guitar.

[/QUOTE]
Edgar was just in there singing and playing his heart out while you were flying.

that moment when you time skip, but are un-sure to do it even if you know it's to catch up with the actual time in the RP...QwQ

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Well it was quite fun :3 anywho how are you and amelia doing ;3

[/QUOTE]
Oh we had a wonderful time. We drank some tea and ate some biscuits it was lovely. =.=

If your going to be sarcasstic then at least try xD But seriously I don't feel like going back so can ya tell me?

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]If your going to be sarcasstic then at least try xD But seriously I don't feel like going back so can ya tell me?

[/QUOTE]
Basically she told me to not talk to her or I not make your life good. This is exactly what she said: "From now on, If you are talking to much, I will tell you to be quiet. In exchange, I will not make your life a living hell. Understand?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back