• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creature Academy

So we've got a guy that talks and a girl that barely talks. . .well Amelia sure was talking to you when Hitsugya had a heart attack *wink wink nudge nudge* ;)

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]So we've got a guy that talks and a girl that barely talks. . .well Amelia sure was talking to you when Hitsugya had a heart attack *wink wink nudge nudge* ;)

[/QUOTE]
The wink wink nudge nudge killed me. xD

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]
xD XD lmmfaho In that case I should have Hitsugya have more injuries when the two of you are close by xD

[/QUOTE]
xD

Well at least you two don't have a friggin sociopath as your roommate *cough cough* Slawter *cough cough* murderess son of death *cough cough*

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]
xD XD lmmfaho In that case I should have Hitsugya have more injuries when the two of you are close by xD

[/QUOTE]
OMG Nooooo don't do that! xD Stop abusing poor Hitsugya!

Okay the heart attack was legitamate, he'd been pushing himself WAY past his limits in his training along with damaging his muscles and body. Not to mention he hadn't eaten in almost 2 days, why do you think he was stuffing his face? lol

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Well at least you two don't have a friggin sociopath as your roommate *cough cough* Slawter *cough cough* murderess son of death *cough cough*

[/QUOTE]
I feel like "Murderess Son of Death" is a bit repetitive. Can there be a non-murderous son of death?0_0 Just a thought.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]So you guys going to. . . hit it off :3

[/QUOTE]
Well, after Copper's next post, Amelia is most likely going to give Edgar a specific amount of sentences he can say per day...so yeah...I think her womanly charm will capture his heart (<<<<<sarcasm)

Copperkirin21 said:
He shrugged, "I honestly have no idea. Maybe some other people are in this situation..."
Or maybe you two are going to have some. . ..fun xD XD xD jking jking

:o Hitsugya isn't the only one

Copperkirin21 said:
He growled to himself a bit and his fingertips sparked. He got up and left the room, trying to find the music room. Playing something would help him get his mind off things. He walked through the halls until he found it. After looking around the empty room he sat down and began to play the piano.

UnwantedTruth said:
Well, after Copper's next post, Amelia is most likely going to give Edgar a specific amount of sentences he can say per day...so yeah...I think her womanly charm will capture his heart (<<<<<sarcasm)
[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]
:o Hitsugya isn't the only one

[/QUOTE]
Music for the win. > :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back