• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creature Academy

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]It's funny how your a girl yet playing as a boy and UnwantedTruth is a guy yet playing as a girl xD

[/QUOTE]
...What makes you think I'm a guy? -_-

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]……I…thought it said that on your………profile page. I apologize I didn't know.

[/QUOTE]
It's all good!

Well anywho I think your characters will eventually…get together. . . if ya know what I'm saying :3 xD (-->attempt to start a conversation<--)

Ok gonna do dorm arrangements again.

Results decided by dice:

River and Yukari

Rose and Kazuichi

Annabel and Willow

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I said I would start the lessons some time today, but I'm not sure if I should, as some people have only just joined. Should I give it another day or two to get through the night, or just skip to the next day?

Wait are we ALL going to be in most of the same classes? And one more thing are we allowed to go into a city or town nearby for lunch or must we stay at the academy?

Becauseroleplay said:
Ok, I said I would start the lessons some time today, but I'm not sure if I should, as some people have only just joined. Should I give it another day or two to get through the night, or just skip to the next day?
Give me a sec to post Amelia's dream.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Well anywho I think your characters will eventually…get together. . . if ya know what I'm saying :3 xD (-->attempt to start a conversation<--)

[/QUOTE]
Possibly...we'll see.

Becauseroleplay said:
Ok, I'll give it a little while to let everyone get settled for the night, @Daniel reaving @Nenma Takashi and @Ale13 haven't got into their dorms yet, and if there's anything anyone wants to do before nighttime, now is the time to do it.
What dorm am I getting. I kind of winged it and went to a random dorm and kind of fell asleep when you posted this lol (>•▼•<)

@Ale13 You're rooming with Annabel, one of @Daniel reaving 's characters but I'm not sure if he's coming back, if he doesn't show up soon I'm going to have to switch it around with someone else.

And yes, if you want it to be morning then it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back