• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creature Academy

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]. . .lmho xD I feel like we're holding up the thread, someone please post xD

[/QUOTE]
Are you kidding! This is my new OTP!!!!! :)

Veyd Sahvoz]Well can you guys post? Please I feel like BecauseRoleplay is going to get mad at me and Ale13 lol [/QUOTE] Actually yeah [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22230-daggora-keket/ said:
@Daggora Keket[/URL] you haven't said anything in the rp on a while. I can't say anything until you do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Veyd Sahvoz]Well can you guys post? Please I feel like BecauseRoleplay is going to get mad at me and Ale13 lol [/QUOTE] I'm waiting on [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24666-copperkirin21/ said:
@Copperkirin21[/URL]

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]*falls out of chair laughing*

[/QUOTE]
OMG I really am a dunce right now. I typed the message but never sent it. xD

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]An oversized cat riding a dragon xD

[/QUOTE]
Shut up, we're freaking other students out. Deal with it. Mr. Devour-er. *sticks tongue out at you!*

xD What was Hitsugya supposed to do in the situation, as long as no one finds out about it then it's all good lol

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]
xD What was Hitsugya supposed to do in the situation, as long as no one finds out about it then it's all good lol

[/QUOTE]
Uh-Huh. Schools tend to have security cameras you know.....

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]It's not like they could've saw him he just covered the lenses momentarily with…umm magic.

[/QUOTE]
Haha, like that's gonna fly. Nice attempt at saving yourself though. XP

Well screw it then lol. At least Hitsugya's having a fun time with Willow, and you two are quite well…aquianted lmho

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Well screw it then lol. At least Hitsugya's having a fun time with Willow, and you two are quite well…aquianted lmho

[/QUOTE]
Well of course we are, We're: ~**Dragon Taser and Dark Cat**~ THE DYNAMIC DUO!!! Fighting all evil in the RP of Mythical Creature Academy!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back