• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creature Academy

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]Well of course we are, We're: ~**Dragon Taser and Dark Cat**~ THE DYNAMIC DUO!!! Fighting all evil in the RP of Mythical Creature Academy!!!!!

[/QUOTE]
Haha!! xD

Then there is Slawter and Hitsugya the two frenemies (I assume that in the future they'll get to know each other)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Then there is Slawter and Hitsugya who are best frenemies (I assume that in the future they'll get to know each other)

[/QUOTE]
Possibly. But who really knows.

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]Well of course we are, We're: ~**Dragon Taser and Dark Cat**~ THE DYNAMIC DUO!!! Fighting all evil in the RP of Mythical Creature Academy!!!!!

[/QUOTE]
WOOT WOOT! *high fives*

Becauseroleplay said:
So hard to choose between Hitsillow and Dagward for OTP...
And I'm nearly done, lessons will start very soon. Thanks for being patient!
Hitsillow obviously. xD To be honest I see Edgar and Daggora as more of a best friend or brother/ sister relationship. Now Hitsugya and Willow...(<3)

Last edited by a moderator:
Becauseroleplay said:
So hard to choose between Hitsillow and Dagward for OTP...
And I'm nearly done, lessons will start very soon. Thanks for being patient!
xD my gosh you guys. And Becauseroleplay I see that you saw my post where I...I... DEVOURED IT!!!! xD

And I'm just a wandering spirit until I get called to class or find the admins office xD which ever comes first

And Danny's kinda occupied with not getting eaten by the child of death, so he'll come when he's done with that, I'd recon. :o

Cryobionic said:
And Danny's kinda occupied with not getting eaten by the child of death, so he'll come when he's done with that, I'd recon. :o
Slawter's stirring up trouble. . . Well if Hitsugya was around to see that. . .let's just say it might get interesting.

I think Danny could hold his own. For about five minutes. Oh bother, why do I always make weak characters? >.<

Well Hitsugya was weak when he was a kid but finding out about his abilities and immense strength he learnt how to harness some of it, he can't control it to it's full extent though. Also Slawter is. . .trouble lol

Hm... Danny was set out into the woods as a kid. I think the worst he could do, when not very angry, is trick you into eating a poisonous mushroom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back