• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creature Academy

Hitsugya couldn't help but smile a bit as he chuckled "What do you think about taking a morning walk outside?" he asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Willow couldn't help but smile, "that would be lovely. I would really love to." Willow looked up at Hitsugya, "Hey Hitsugya, ive been sensing some discomfort. Did something happen to your past?"

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]Daggora looked at him questioningly. "Are you being serious or is this some kind of joke? Not be rude or anything, but..well..yeah. Are you?"

[/QUOTE]
"No not at all! I think it sounds really cool! I've never met a hell cat before."

Hitsugya's smile turned to his normal face ". . .A lot of things happened. . .I don't think you want to here much about it. . ." he replied as he looked over at her "But that doesn't mean I'm gonna beat myself up about it, hell I'm having a blast so far at this place" he smiled a bit.

Daggora is stunned. "Oh..Well...Um..Thanks..." Daggora looks at the nearly empty jar of Nutella. "So is there anywhere fun to go around here?"

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Hitsugya's smile turned to his normal face ". . .A lot of things happened. . .I don't think you want to here much about it. . ." he replied as he looked over at her "But that doesn't mean I'm gonna beat myself up about it, hell I'm having a blast so far at this place" he smiled a bit.

[/QUOTE]
"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to ruin your mood." Willow tugged her hood over her head and bit her lip, "I love this weatherx except it can get a little bit too cold huh?" She hopped that changing the subject would make him feel better.

Copperkirin21 said:
"Hmmm...none that I know of yet. I mean I'm new too so I don't know."
"Hmm....Want to try and explore outside then?" She wrinkled her nose. "I'm itching to get out of this form. I feel too vulnerable in it."

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]"Hmm....Want to try and explore outside then?" She wrinkled her nose. "I'm itching to get out of this form. I feel too vulnerable in it."

[/QUOTE]
"I suppose I haven't turned into my dragon form since I left home....sure, why not?" he started walking.

"My step father used to tell me 'if you don't worry about it it won't hurt you' at least that was when he wasn't drunk. . .but enough about my past, what matters is what's happening here and know" explained Hitsugya smiling a bit more as he almost laughed a bit.

Copperkirin21 said:
"I suppose I haven't turned into my dragon form since I left home....sure, why not?" he started walking.
Daggora smiled mischievously as she got an idea. "Hey, want to get to the front door super fast?" She asked Edgar.

'If you don't worry about it, it won't hurt you...' his words ranged in her head and she wished she could do the same. Willow bit her bottom lip nervously. "I suppose that's a good saying."

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]Daggora smiled mischievously as she got an idea. "Hey, want to get to the front door super fast?" She asked Edgar.

[/QUOTE]
"Oh??"

Copperkirin21 said:
Daggora's smile grew as she grabbed Edgar's wrist and pulled him towards a shadow in the hallway. "Hold on tight!" She yelled before pulling him into the shadow. A second later the two of them came out of a shadow beside the front door. Daggora let go of Edgar's hand and giggled, turning to look at him. "Shadow-walking. Quiet useful in a pinch." She smiled.

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]Daggora's smile grew as she grabbed Edgar's wrist and pulled him towards a shadow in the hallway. "Hold on tight!" She yelled before pulling him into the shadow. A second later the two of them came out of a shadow beside the front door. Daggora let go of Edgar's hand and giggled, turning to look at him. "Shadow-walking. Quiet useful in a pinch." She smiled.

[/QUOTE]
He blinked, "What? What? Shadow what? Went through wall....this is like Portal but with shadows."

Copperkirin21 said:
He blinked, "What? What? Shadow what? Went through wall....this is like Portal but with shadows."
Daggora's giggle turned into a full on laugh. "You...Your..." She struggled to talk through her laughs. "Your FACE!" She finally got out before falling onto the floor, still laughing.

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]Daggora's giggle turned into a full on laugh. "You...Your..." She struggled to talk through her laughs. "Your FACE!" She finally got out before falling onto the floor, still laughing.

[/QUOTE]
He shook his head and grinned, "Bah I was just surprised! Next time I won't look so crazy!"

Copperkirin21 said:
He shook his head and grinned, "Bah I was just surprised! Next time I won't look so crazy!"
Daggora finally got a-hold of herself and stopped laughing. She looked up at him from her place on the floor. "I'll hold you too that" She said, getting up and dusting herself off. "Now." She opened the front door. "To the outside!"

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]Daggora finally got a-hold of herself and stopped laughing. She looked up at him from her place on the floor. "I'll hold you too that" She said, getting up and dusting herself off. "Now." She opened the front door. "To the outside!"

[/QUOTE]
"Hazzah!" he followed her outside.

Ale13 said:
'If you don't worry about it, it won't hurt you...' his words ranged in her head and she wished she could do the same. Willow bit her bottom lip nervously. "I suppose that's a good saying."
"I suppose it is. Say you like surprises?" asked Hitsugya as they stepped through a door going outside into the cool breeze.

"Uh not really, but yea I guess. As long as it doesn't kill me." Willow laughed litghly and looked ahead to get a peak of the surprise.

Copperkirin21 said:
"Hazzah!" he followed her outside.
"Haha. I like you. Your funny." She smiled. "Anyway. Give me a second. I'm going to shift." She closed her eyes and focused. Seeing her Hell-cat form in her mind, she reached out to it, and melded with it. She felt herself change. When she opened her eyes, it was done.

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]"Haha. I like you. Your funny." She smiled. "Anyway. Give me a second. I'm going to shift." She closed her eyes and focused. Seeing her Hell-cat form in her mind, she reached out to it, and melded with it. She felt herself change. When she opened her eyes, it was done.

[/QUOTE]
"Dude...woah...so cool."

Ale13 said:
"Uh not really, but yea I guess. As long as it doesn't kill me." Willow laughed litghly and looked ahead to get a peak of the surprise.
Hitsugya closed her eyes with his palm as he looked at the ground and at a nearby tree as he went up to the tree devouring it's life and withing seconds the tree had withered away. He walked over to the closest nearby tree and pulled a few leaves off, walked up to the trunk and began using fire to carve a portrait of Willow, using purple fire to color her beautiful purple eyes, and black fire to color her clothes and outline of her along with the rest of her body. Once he was done walked up to her "You can open your eyes now"

Copperkirin21 said:
"Dude...woah...so cool."
Daggora stretched and shook her fur out. She looked up at Edgar as he commented on her shift, before pushing her thoughts at him in order to talk to him in her shift. ~Thanks. Soo, what now?~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back