• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mystic Mansion

Having never really spent time with other people before let alone Yokai, Aria wasn't sure what to say or do. Fidgeting slightly she looked around and noticed the sun shinning down on to the front of the mansion.

"Nice weather...."

Wow.... Good job Aria..... You just might be able to find out what day it is!?

Frowning from the long distance message from Kele, Aria politely sat down waiting for him to continue the conversation.

(I am back! @Zalban)

Denavian nodded. "It's not bad, a lot warmer than I'm used to though."

He shifted in his seat and looked down at the bowl in front of him the smell was making him hungry. "Seems I was wrong about not being hungry." With a quiet chuckle he stood and grabbed a fork before settling back down and taking a large bite. He let out a Mmm and looked up as he swallowed. "Did you make this? It's really good."

Aria nodded and sat down with her own small helping. Even though she had eaten already watching everyone eat in front of her had made her hungry to eat the spaghetti.

"Thank you," nodding her head with appreciation Aria silently ate her food.

Denavian smiled and ate his food quickly, he turned as Yana strolled into the room and hopped onto the table.

"You had food without me!?" she yelled into his head.

"She made it, what was I supposed to do? Besides you had dinner." He turned his head back to Aria as the little fox sprawled along the table.

"What dorm are you in Aria?"

Aria looked up as she finished her meal, "I am in Dorm 1. What about you Denavian?"

Looking at Denavian's companion Aria handed her some fruits that Kele had collected before, "Here you go."

Placing it in front of the small fox Aria waited for her partners reply.

"Dorm 2" he replied quickly, giving Yana a stern look as she sniffed the fruit. She sneezed gently and began to nibble on the fruit in front of her, keeping it close with her paws. Denavian shook his head and turned back to Aria.

"Thanks, she gets snippy when I eat and she doesn't." The little fox reared her head and rolled the half eaten fruit closer to Aria, settling down next to her on the table and eyeing Denavian.

"I see how it is." he said jokingly as he leaned over the table and scratched her head with his forefinger.

Aria looked at the small fox with surprise and patted the small fox's head, "You have beautiful fur...."

Stroking the silver fur Aria looked at the foxes fur in fascination. Everyone has such beautiful companions...

Awww.... Thanks Aria! Returning from his food search for food Kele flew onto the table and dropped several different assortments of berries and other fruits and motioned to the fox to have some, I am glad that you think of me like that.

I was talking about everyone else's companions not mine, teasing him Aria poked his head with her index finger

Yana pressed against Aria's hand for a moment before walking to Denavian and wrapping herself around his shoulders and closing her eyes.

"She's lucky to still have her fur." he said as he rested his head against hers. "She gets into trouble too often. Thanks for the food by the way, she only eats a little at a time, but it practically seems like a constant hunger she has."

"Quit making me sound so terrible to them." she said with a quiet huff. With a chuckle Denavian turned back to Aria.

"I heard all the seers have special powers, is that true?"

Aria watched as the fox curled itself around Denavian's neck and nodded to his question, "I control the element of air."

To demonstrate she sung softly and lifted some of the food there, "Like this...."

Denavian leaned forward and felt his eyes go wide. "That's amazing." he said in a hushed tone, as if his voice would stop the power from working.

Stopping her voice Aria allowed the fruits to drop down slowly but not before placing one in her mouth. Swallowing Aria looked at Denavian's expression. He is really surprised...

Of course he is! Not just anyone can control air with their voice!

Finishing the fruit in her mouth Aria looked at Denavian, "What about you?"

Denavian leaned back and pulled Yana off of his shoulders and set her on the table. He scanned the room quickly and pulled off the thin shirt he was wearing, half transforming his upper body into that of a massive white tiger as he did so. The black mark ran down his snout and he shook his head. Yana jumped quickly up onto his back and practically melted into the massive amounts of fur.

"This would be my power I suppose." he said in an incredibly deep and guttural voice.

Luna stared as he began to take off his shirt and blushed slightly. Wha-- What is he doing? Then watching him transform Luna stared with amazement and clapped her hands, "Wow! So cool....."

His voice is lower.....

Using one of his over-sized paws he pulled Yana out from his back and onto the table. "But I was so warm~"

"To0 bad Yana, staying like this at the dinner table is impolite." with a sigh he reformed into his human self and slipped his shirt back on. "Sorry if you thought I was a bit bold in taking off my shirt suddenly, but I wouldn't want to rip it for no good reason."

Luna nodded and stayed silent. She was trying to process what had happened in front of her. So he can change into a tiger... I like cats so that should be fine.... Ruffling her hair Luna smiled softly to herself a little too small for anyone to see.

Denavian looked out the window, to Yana, and finally to Aria.

"It's getting pretty late, both of us should try to get some sleep don't you think?"

He could feel the weariness in his eyes already as he said it, letting out a yawn that sounded more like a low growl.

Aria looked at him and watched him yawn, "Do you want to go to sleep?"

Sitting down on the large coach she patted to the spot next to her, "You can lean on me if you want."

Aria wasn't one to offer someone to sleep beside her let alone on her but Aria liked this big cat that was in front of her and wanted to know more about him.

@Zalban

Last edited by a moderator:
Isabella said:
She looked at him softly then helped him up, his arm around her neck. "We'll start, tomorrow so you can be in better shape. Alright?" She smiled looking at him.
"Yeah, it will help me I guess but just to tell you the reason I have two marks is because wood is a combination of Water and Earth though I was unable to use either of them but I could do Wood which is weird for a person like me..." He muttered he didn't care for water or earth all he cared for was wood. He never cared for things like that but he smiled at Akira's help, he never thought a Kitsune would ever help a human again ever since of the incident he heard of about her village.

"Justin please don't start thinking I might kill you. We're partners, we need to look out for each other." She said as she stopped in front of his dorm room.

"I never said that did I, Fox girl?" He smirked as he opened to the door and Wendy saw me hurt and she turned into a 4 foot snow leopard (from being 2 foot btw) and put me on her back and then walked over to the bed and set me down. Justin soon fell asleep on his bed.

She went to her dorm and knocked quietly to see if anyone was there. Akira opened the door and screamed in her pillow as she slowly feel asleep.

Denavian shrugged and made his way to the couch. Settling himself down he leaned back. "I'm tired yes, but leaning on a lady isn't exactly courteous." he said as Yana jumped into his lap and curled up into a tiny ball.

Justin woke up later in the day and he didn't really feel that great but he just got up and went straight to the couch waiting for Akira.

Akira woke up and got up. She changed into camouflage cargo pants and tank top with combat boots, once done she walked to the couch where Justin was. "Hey." She smiled softly.

"Your in a different pair of clothes than I thought someone like you would wear." He smirked at her as he saw her walk to the couch and he moved so she could sit next to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back