• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mystic Mansion

Luna stopped a the top of the stairs and looked at him, "I am not too sure."

Turning around she looked around again trying to find a music room of some sort.

Denavian stopped at the top of the stairs and looked over Aria's head.

"Any idea where it's gonna be."

Openign a door Aria stepped back, "Found it."

Kele flew into the room and stared at the contents, these people must be wealthy! They must be so rich!

Aria followed behind Kele and nodded, the instruments looked completely brand new and there were multiple different types of CDs and discs a grand piano sat in a corner and there were other things as well including a mixing table.

"This piano is beautiful!" he said as he sat down and ran a finger over the keys. "Do you play anything?"

"Are you gonna play again Den?" Yana leaned closer to the piano and eyed him. "It's been awhile hasn't it?"

Luna touched her neck, "I have only got my voice and I don't want to damage anything.... Maybe singing softly....."

Kele flew down to another perfectly placed random tree and looked at Aria, It should be fine Aria don't worry.

"Don't stress yourself about it then, just sing when you want. That's what matters" he said calmly as he played a simply soft melody on the piano. His form was a little rusty, but it was an enjoyable melody all the same.

"You're doing really bad there Den..."

"It's been awhile, let me get used to it again."

Humming softly Luna felt the sound of the piano cover her like a blanket, soon she began to add words to the tune and felt herself get deeper into singing.

Kele looked at her and then at Denavian. That sounds good...

Denavian slowly picked up the hang of the simple tune and was more precise with his fingertips gliding over the keys. He wasn't perfect, but it was better than most. He looked over to Aria and smiled.

"She's good." he thought as he played

"Your right, almost as good as Mom."

Aria smiled happily for the first time and Kele smiled happily at her. It is nice that you are enjoying yourself.

Be quiet... Shyly Aria smiled at everyone and walked over closer to piano.

Denavian spied the smile from the corner of his eye and couldn't help but smile as well. His spirit raised he quickened the song by a few beats and started to bring it to a quiet and slow close.

Placing her hand on the piano Luna slowed down her pace with Denavian's playing. Slowly coming to a stop Aria noticed the instruments slowly moving back down and returning to their places. whoops...

(Ummm... Is denavian Human again?)

Denavian let out a quiet chuckle and clapped.

"Your voice is beautiful Aria. Even the instruments were dancing there." He said with a smile.

(ATM yup)

Smiling softly Aria looked at him, "Thank you."

then her smile faded and her expressionless face returned.

"is there a reason you hesitate to sing?" He asked as he closed the pianos cover and set Tabs on the ground.

Looking at him Aria hesitated to answer

Just tell him. He is your partner... Kele flew down and smiled at her.

Looking at Kele, aria nodded and looked back at Denavian, "My parents were the ones who taught me to sing and singin reminds me of how they passed away..."

Denavian stood and looked down.

"Ah, I'm sorry for bringing it up then." He said apologetically.

Aria looked at him and shook her head, "It's okay. We are going to be together a long time so one of things yo can help me with is learning how to sing again."

Thinking back Aria yearned for that feeling singing with Denavian again. She really did hope that they would be able to create music together again.

Denavian smiled and nodded to her.

"If there's anything I can do let me know." he said as he took a step closer and offered a hand. "Deal?"

Aria looked at the hand for a moment and then took the hand offered to her, again she thought about how big his hands were compared to her and looked up at him.

"Okay it's a deal. But, your hands are really big."

Saying what she thought bluntly Aria gave a rare giggle and smiled at Denavian, "But I like them."

Denavian took her hand in both of his and chuckled.

"Well thank you, but maybe you're just tiny. Although it's nice to hear you laugh rather than that blank expression if yours."

Aria looked at him and then looked down, "I am sorry... That was just the way I am..."

Mumbling now Aria looked at the ground and tried to take a peak at Kele to help her.

Nope. I can't do everything for you, work hard to get him to understand you Aria.

Sighing Aria knew that she couldn't count on Kele for every little problem that came up but she found herself doing exactly that anyway.

Denavian shook his head and placed a hand on the top of Aria's head.

"Don't worry about it, smile and laugh when it feels right." he let his hand fall "just like when you sing."

"hey good job big guy." Yana called to him

Feeling Denavian's hand on her head felt good and Aria felt her eyes close and feel the weight of Denavian's hand on hers. I will be counting on you Denavian... Not wanting to say something like that out loud Aria just nodded and thanked him.

"Thank you Denavian..."

He let his hands fall and grinned widely.

"You're welcome, just promise you'll sing more often."

Aria nodded, "Yes I promise...."

She didn't know what to do now. Not used to situations like this Aria continued to look at her feet and she blushed slightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back