• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mystic Mansion

Denavian nodded and walked to a nearby closed door.

"Good, should we do a bit more exploring then?" Yana jumped up and onto Denavian's shoulders as he spoke and looked eagerly from Aria to the door.

Aria looked at him nodded, her blank expression had returned and she was back in the mode that she had previously been in. Walking out the door Aria looked at Denavian allowing him to choose the next room.

He stood motionless for a moment before pushing open the door. Taking a large step inside he found an array of 10 seats, each facing one large screen.

"A movie room?" he said as he sat down in one of the reclining chairs.

"Of course it is, no reason to phrase it like a question." Yana said as she hopped onto the seat's back.

"Don't patronize me Yana."

Turning to face the movies Aria stared at the wall that had been covered in movies. Well.... Looking at one section she found herself staring at the Disney movies. She tried to move away but she couldn't help it. Picking up one her eyes glistened and as she looked at Aristocats. One of my favourites!

Kele had followed them in and landed carefully on one of the seats. You and your disney movies....

Aria looked at him apologetically and began to return it to its place.

Slightly startled Aria nearly dropped her CD and she took a deep breath. Good catch me... Looking up at Denavian she handed him the Disc and ruffled her silver hair and looked at him with her red eyes.

He took the CD and turned it over in his hand.

"I've never seen this before.... is it a good one?" he asked as he handed it back.

Taking the CD back Aria nodded and went towards the CD player, "It is about cats... And it is a cartoon... Would you mind....?"

Aria nodded and turned on the DVD player and sat down on one of the seats. Singing along to the songs Aria engrossed herself in the film forgetting where she was for a little. Music and Disney, that was what got Aria through the tough times she had gone through. She loved them both and the fact the Disney movies were generally musicals was a bonus.

Denavian couldn't help but laugh as Aria sang along to the movie. He watched quietly and began to enjoy the movie in its own right

The movie soon came to a finish and Aria closed her singing mouth and took a peak at Denavian. She had seen him laugh several times during the movie and couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed by the end of it.

"Did you enjoy the film?"

"It was pretty good, your singing made it that much better to." he said with a smile.

"Do you know all the songs to these movies?" he asked as he pet Yana who let out a quiet trill

Aria got up and placed the CD back into the disk with her dainty fingers and placed it back into it's place. Then facing Denavian she nodded her head and let her finger run over the sides of the disks.

"I know all of the songs for Disney."

"Really? That's amazing!" He said as he leaned forward.

"I wish I could sing like you do, its pretty."

Aria looked at him and then noticed the distance between them. Slowly she made her way towards another section to the disney movies and looked at him from the corner of her eye.

"Thank you Denavian. I would like to say that I like your singing voice as well but I have never heard it."

Saying that she began to look at the discs that were in front of her at the moment.

He leaned back in his chair and shrugged.

"I'm only good with the instruments, my singing voice isn't up to par so to speak." he said as he turned to face her fully. "Anything else good over there?"

"Well your playing is very beautiful," Looking through the disks Aria nodded, "All of them are good personal thought though. I am not sure that everyone else would agree with me."

Taking another disk out she looked at him, "Want to do a Disney movie marathon?"

Aria tried to look away but found herself blushing slightly and gave a small nod. Quickly she put the disk into the player and started watching the movie, laying on the floor.

Denavian grinned and returned her nod. He started sitting, but found himself laying next to her as the movie progressed. He couldn't help but look over at her from time to time.

Watching only the screen Aria didn't see Denavian look at her and found herself placing movie after movie until she looked at her watch.

"Oh gosh! Kele, why didn't you tell me it had gotten so-"

Looking at Kele she chuckled as she saw the bird sleeping on the branch he had settled on.

He smiled as he got up sighed preparing to go outside and train to control my power almost all day. "Alright, I'm ready to go what about you Akria?" He said outloud.

(Sorry for the late response pick didn't get a notification)

@Isabella

Aria looked at her watch and sighed picking up the sleeping bird she looked out the window, "It is nearly 10 o'clock... I am sorry for not noticing the time beforehand."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back