• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mystic Mansion

She grinned looking at him. "You'd expect me to be in the skirt forever?" She sat next to him and sighed seeing her fox come down b the stairs. "He's going to annoy me about you."

Aria shrugged her shoulder and decided not to push the topic. If he didn't want to he didn't have to but she still motioned him to sit down beside her.

@Zalban

"What do you mean annoy you about me?" He asked smirking at the fox. "Your not that bad of a partner than I thought I was gonna get to be honest." He said to her.

"Fine, fine." he said as he scooted closer to her. "So what's the point of me being so close Aria?"

"Maybe she wants to get to know you." Yana mumbled

"That doesn't seem like something I'd have to be close for....."

"Maybe it's a seer thing. She's a woman too, you never understood them anyway."

@EternalMusic

Last edited by a moderator:
He came over pawing her legs to sit in between them. "He won't stop trying to get in the middle of us, and he'll try stopping me from helping you." She sighed then smiled to Justin. "I thought you were going to be a bit more of a well, of a priss."

"Why would he want to stop you from helping me, we are partners." He asked a little confused. Wendy soon came down and jumped on my lap and I pet her. "You would really think that I would be like that he smirked at her." He said to her.

"He's only two and he acts like an older brother." She said letting him sit on her lap. "Plus he only trains with me and won't let you."

He smiled a bit "well, it's fine. But we need to train to get used to both of our powers, that simple combat was to see what type of fighters we were. As you can see I'm long distance."

She smiled petting his head. "And you can tell I'm close combat. But that doesn't matter right now, what does is your control." Akira looked at Justin softly as she stood up. "Pack a bag with water, lunch, and snacks for you and Wendy, we'll be training in the forest next to the mansion."

"Right now??" He groaned as she told him they were about to leave for the forest he didn't really want to go but I guess he had to when his partner was forcing him to.

"I'll let Wendy do the work since she doesn't do anything but eat and sleep around here..." He mutter as Wendy got up and turned into a four foot leopard. And went in the kitchen.

After a few minutes Wendy comes out with a bag and she puts it by my side and goes back up on my lap. "I don't know why but she likes to do things like that." He said to her.

"That's cool." She said a bit excited. Soon Oga came back with the bag placing beside her as he rested his head on her knees.

Aria closed her eyes and felt the sun rays on her face, this is nice... She didn't really have a particular reason for asking him to sit next to her but it felt nice to have someone sit beside her for once even though Kele did so as well. Just as she thought about him Kele flew over and laid down on the other side of her going to sleep laying next to her side.

"Good night Kele, Sweet dreams..." realising she said that out loud Aria blushed slightly realsiing that soemone had heard her say such an embarresing thing.

Coughing awkwardly Aria stroked Kele's soft feathers.

@Zalban

Denavian smiled to himself and looked down at Aria and Kele before turning his eyes back to Yana curled up in his lap. Absent-mindedly he scratched behind her ears and hummed softly. It was nice having a partner, even if he didn't know much about her. He felt his own eyes start to close and he settled into the couch.

"Goodnight Aria, sweet dreams." he said with a grin

Waking up Aria found herself leaning against Denavian. Shocked slightly she got up with a start and ruffled her hair. Unlike most people Aria had very good morning hair which was very useful when it came to her habit on sleeping places other than her bedroom. Sighing Aria closed her eyes again not wanting to get up just yet.

Denavian looked down and tried to hide his smile with his hand.

"How was your nap Aria?" he said as he patted Yana on the top of her head to wake her up.

Aria looked at him and nodded with an expressionless face, "Good thank you."

Ruffling his feathers Kele got up beside her and stretched out his wings so that he could comb them with his feet. Aria looked at everyone around her and thought that this was nice. Of course as always though her expressions couldn't be seen on her face as she hid behind the thick mask she had created for herself.

Denavian gave her a smile.

"Good, what do you think we should do today?" Yana stirred and let out a yawn.

"Are we moving already?" she asked as she half jumped half crawled onto Denavian's shoulders

Stretching Aria sighed and looked around there was no one in sight and it looked like that everyone had seemed to have found their partners... She didn't now what X wanted to do with all of them here all together but she was a little nervous at the thought.

"I am not sure... You have anything you want to do? We can go around the mansion and have a look around..."

Nodding Denavian stood and offered Aria a hand.

"Should we go and do a little exploration then?" he said with a smile.

Aria nodded and lead the way by going up the stairs in a skip like motion. Following her Kele glided slowly along side her, looking around as he did so.

"There was a ball room around her e somewhere... I wonder if there is a music room...."

"Think there would be a piano?" He said simply as he followed slowly up the stairs, taking two steps at a time to keep up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back